We reply to enquiries within 1 hour (within Europe).
Bright and Airy 100 sqm (1,000+ sq.ft.), recently renovated, second floor (lift accessible) apartment.
Sleeps 4+1 — 2 in a double room, 2 in a twin room, + Spare Fold-up bed,
+ Cot for an infant if needed.
Location: Our apartment offers a perfect base for exploring this great city. About 10 minutes’ walk from the river Danube – and within 5 minutes of parks, shops, and public transport this apartment is situated in a perfect location from which to explore one of the world’s great cities. 15 minute leisurely walk to the historic St. Luke Baths (Lukács Fürdö). The Castle District and caves, Andrássy Avenue, the Hungarian Parliament, the State Operahouse - indeed the whole World Heritage area are within very easy reach.
A major shopping centre (Mammut) and its adjoining (excellent) food market are both within 10 minute’s walk from the door and even nearer there are two local supermarkets, a fruit’n veg. shop, a drug store (health/beauty products store), a pharmacy, and a 24h grocery store.
Transport connections: The arterial and very new No.4/6 tram stops ~200m from the door as it crosses the road at the end of our street (i.e. not rolling past the apartment!). The M2 (red) metro line stops 10 minute’s walk from the door – or 2 stops on the M4/6 tram. Between the two of them they give excellent access to most of the city as well as the railway network. There is car parking within 5 minutes.
The apartment was built in 1920. Its high ceilings and large windows make it bright and spacious. Thick walls keep it cool in the summer and, along with a very effective heating system, keep it warm and cosy in the winter.
• a well-equipped kitchen with: a microwave oven, a full-sized oven and 5-place gas hob (with kettles), fridge-freezer, automatic washing machine and dishwasher, coffee maker and toaster;
• separate dining room
• Very spacious bright living room featuring a tall bay window, a large flat-screen television with DVD player, a stereo.
— TV channels in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian
• Two spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom features a tall bay window and has direct access to the bathroom.
— Iron and ironing board kept in wardrobe of master bedroom.
• Bathroom with shower, bathtub and bidet. Linens and towels.Hairdryer available.
• highly secure front-door.
The rental fee includes:
• unlimited free wireless Internet for your laptop or tablet.
• use of a Hungarian mobile phone (pre-pay which you can top up at a newsagents)
• a cot and high chair for an infant.