Residenza Borsari Elegant Apartment in the Heart of Verona.(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Bed And Breakfast
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Two Suite Romeo and Juliet 40 and 65 square meters close to the Arena.
The feeling you receive upon entering Suite Romeo is that of a warm embrace. You are instantly enveloped by the delicate atmosphere which balances refined materials with the wooden floors and exposed wood beam ceiling.
Every detail has been thought through meticulously in order to provide you with the utmost level of comfort and relaxation.
Suite Giulietta: The entrance of the Juliet Suite opens into a bright living area that has two French windows and private balconies that overlook Corso Porta Borsari, as well as a large mirror which serves to enlarge and illuminates the spaces within the Bed and Breakfast. The living area is furnished with a comfortable sofa bed for two and a round glass table with four leather chairs. There is also an ethnic table which displays the LCD satellite color TV. The kitchen area is equipped with modern appliances which include: a stove with two burners and a hood, a stainless steel round sink, drawers, and refridgerator. When entering the sleeping quarters you will find a spacious closet and the bathroom which pampers you with its marble sink and countertops, large wall mirror, toilet, bidet, hair dryer, and spacious shower. The bedroom is bright and has a large window overlooking Corso Porta Borsari. It is furnished with a bed and two bedside tables with lamps.
Suite Romeo: The Romeo Suite opens to a spacious and bright living area which features two French windows, which overlook a quaint balcony, and is furnished with two comfortable sofas, a large glass oval table with four chairs, modular furniture, and a color LCD sattelite television. The kitchen area is equipped with modern appliances, cabinets and drawers, stovetop with hood, refrigerator, washing machine, sink, and dish rack. In the bathroom you will find a tub, enclosed seperate shower, toilet, bidet, sink, mirrored cabinet, and hairdryer. The sleeping area is spacious and has two large windows that overlook the Corso Porta Borsari. It is furnished with a double bed, two bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe with three sliding doors and large mirror, a chest of drawers, and armchair at the foot of the bed.
Both suites are equipped with central heating for the cold months, air conditioning for the summer, intercom, Wi-Fi Internet, and safe.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 2
- 24 m²
- Max. occupancy 6
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Bed And Breakfast
- Bed & Breakfast
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Daily Maid Service
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- SUITE GIULIETTA The bedroom is bright and has a large window overlooking Corso Porta Borsari. It is furnished with a bed and two bedside tables with lamps. SUITE ROMEO The sleeping area is spacious and has two large windows that overlook the Corso Porta Borsari. It is furnished with a double bed, two bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe with three sliding doors and large mirror, a chest of drawers, and armchair at the foot of the bed....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- SUITE GIULIETTA When entering the sleeping quarters you will find a spacious closet and the bathroom which pampers you with its marble sink and countertops, large wall mirror, toilet, bidet, hair dryer, and spacious shower. SUITE ROMEO In the bathroom you will find a tub, enclosed seperate shower, toilet, bidet, sink, mirrored cabinet, and hairdryer....moreless
- Services offered to our guests: Parking with garage (not included in the price) Payment by bank transfer or Paypal credit card Agreements with restaurants Tourist information Clean towels daily Towels changed daily Change of sheets every three days (or as needed) Daily housekeeping between the hours of 10:00am and 12:00am Courtesy toiletries which include soap, bath gel, shampoo, toothbrush and toothpaste, as well as slippers Elevator Continental breakfast...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Room
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Security System
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Full bed Euro 80,00 - 140,00 Full bed for single guest Euro 60,00 - 120,00 Full size couch-bed Euro 60,00 - 120,00 Full size couch-bed for single guest Euro 50,00 - 100,00 Children 0 - 3 years of age free while using existing bedding (portable crib available at 30,00 Euro/day) Children 3 - 6 years of age Euro 40,00 - 80,00 Children 6 - 12 years of age Euro 45,00 - 90,00 The prices listed include a one night stay with breakfast, internet, and housekeeping services.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 22 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
Bed and Breakfast Residenza Borsari is centrally located in downtown Verona making it the ideal place to stay. Surrounded by wonderful views and just a short walk away from monuments, churches, historical buildings, art galleries, and antique stores, our guests will enjoy walking the streets of one of the most romantic cities in the world. At 400 meters you will find Juliette's balcony which was made famous through Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliette. At 450 meters lies the splendid Roman amphitheater l'Arena which is world famous for Opera. It is just a 4 minute walk away. At 1km you will find the Roman Theater which also happens to be another location that houses many important summer events. Our location is also particularly interesting because of the proximity of the Fiera Verona which houses some of the most important exhibitions in the world.
Residenza Borsari - Corso Porta Borsari
Suite Giulietta - Balcony on Corso Porta Borsari
- Calendar last updated 05/06/2015
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.