Ask me how to save on beach chair rentals during your stay as well!!
Every family needs a place like this—a place they can return to year-after-year, and a place to remember life’s most important lesson —that “family matters”.
“Family Matters” is a beautifully decorated beach house with incredible gulf of mexico or lake carillon views from every bedroom—everyone gets the room with a view!
The well-designed floor plan has two separate living areas on the second and third floors, and is the only home in carillon beach with an oversized tower room with a sleeper sofa and tower deck, so you’ll always have great sunset views. The house is laid out beautifully, with:
• 6 bedrooms (5 queen beds and one bunk bed), sleeper sofa;
• 4 full baths;
• 2 washer/dryers, one on each floor (nice!);
• great room;
• gourmet kitchen;
• wrap around porches on both the second and third floors;
• separate media room with surround sound;
• entertainment kitchen in media area with large refrigerator, ice-maker, mini beverage cooler, microwave;
• double garage with two large storage areas and a trellis parking area;
• handicap access
Need a better idea of how everything looks? You can view a video of 'family matters' on youtube.
If you like seaside, watercolor or rosemary, you will love carillon beach! It’s close to everything but far enough away to be private and peaceful. Carillon is a gated community. It’s not congested with traffic. So it’s easy and safe for the family and the kids to go for a walk or a bike ride.
Do you like to shop? Carillon is perfectly located between panama city beach and destin—you have pier park on one side and silver sands on the other. Shopping for essentials is easy, too, with publix, winn-dixie and cvs just across the street.
Do you play golf? There are 8 championship courses within 15 minutes of carillon beach, including camp creek and shark’s tooth.
Do you like to just hang out? Perfect! There’s plenty to do at carillon beach, including:
• white sandy beaches!
• concerts on the green, free on monday nights (in-season)
• outdoor movies on the green, free on wednesday nights (in-season)
• 3 swimming pools
• children's pool
• children's playground
• tennis courts
• basketball courts
• golf cart, bicycle, kayak, yolo board rental deliveries
• snorkeling, diving, deep sea fishing trips
• lake carillon
• lake powell, the largest coastal dune lake in florida
• boating, water skiing, crabbing off the carillon dock
• sunday church service at the meeting house
• camp helen state park boating, fishing, hiking
• hwy 30a 18-mile paved walking, jogging, & biking path a mile away
• eden gardens state park
• downtown carillon shops, galleries, restaurant & wine bar
• rosemary beach and the beaches of south walton are just around the corner
• seaside is a few minutes down hwy 30a
Carillon beach is only 10 miles from the new northwest florida beaches international airport. With multiple southwest and delta flights daily, you can eat breakfast at home and have lunch on the beach, departing from almost anywhere!
Planning your family beach trip is important, and we know you want everything to be perfect—we are excited to share carillon beach and “family matters” with you! We hope you’ll make “family matters” your family beach house and vacation tradition!