We have 100% 5-STAR reviews for all of our properties! You can trust that I take hosting my guests and your vacation fun seriously! Welcome to your 3 bedroom and 2 1/2 bathroom apartment in the French Quarter/ Marigny Triangle! The coolest neighborhood in New Orleans!
History: The building was originally built in 1880 in classic Marigny/ French Quarter Style. Spacious, beautiful, and completely renovated this year.
Location: Sandwiched between the French Quarter, Frenchmen Street and St. Claude Ave. 24 hour a day fun and some of the best food in the world is in any direction walking out the front door! You can see Frenchmen Street from the apartment's front door. Just a few easy blocks to the French Quarter and 2 blocks to St. Claude St.
Accommodations: This apartment sleeps six guests:
Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom: Queen Bed with in-suite Full Bath
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed with in-suite 1/2 Bath
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bathroom 1: Full Bathroom in the Master Bedroom
Bathroom 2: Half Bathroom in the 2nd Bedroom
Bathroom 3: Full Shared Bathroom
This apartment sleeps six guests. No parties allowed. Enjoy being in New Orleans where most of our bars are open 24 hours! This is a residential area and there are full time residents in the building. No pets. No smoking inside (outside is fine).
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT: Check-in is listed at 3:00pm and Check-out is listed at 10:00am. We will try to be as FLEXIBLE as possible and accommodate your check-in or check-out needs, BUT you must CONFIRM these details with us BEFORE you arrive. We have many schedules to coordinate (laundry service, cleaning company, and other guests). We are here to make you stay wonderful!
Getting Around: You can easily walk to everything in the French Quarter, Bourbon Street, Frenchmen Street, The French Market and St. Claude Ave.
Parking - Plenty of Parking right out front on the street. No parking meters and no time limits or restrictions to worry about!
Walking - you can easily get to all the cool spots on foot.
Biking - You can rent bikes just around the corner.
Uber and Taxis - are easy to catch.
Our rules are very simple. Please treat our home as your own.
This apartment sleeps six (6) guests. No parties allowed. Enjoy being in New Orleans where most of our bars are open 24 hours! This is a residential area and our neighbors are full time residents. No pets. No smoking inside (outside is fine).
Check-in is listed at 3:00pm and Check-out is listed at 10:00am, but we will try to be FLEXIBLE and accommodate your check-in or check-out needs. Just ask us BEFORE you arrive - we are here to make you stay wonderful!
The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The owner is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
Smoking is NOT allowed in the home
Pets are NOT allowed in the home
1. The person booking this reservation will be present during the entire rental period and is at least 25 years of age.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. You will be charged for additional overnight guests at a rate $200 per person per night.
3. No Events of any kind are allowed on the property. Guests agree not have any type of event, including (but not limited to) wedding, bachelor party, bachelor-ette party, or any other event.
4. Quiet Time 11 PM until 10 AM
5. Not to act in a loud, boisterous, unruly or thoughtless manner or disturb the rights of neighbors to peace and quiet, or allow his/her guests to do so; to use the home only as a private residence, and not to engage in any activity or allow any condition that is illegal or dangerous;
6. Not to damage or misuse the home and contents or allow his/her guests to do so; GUEST shall pay for any repairs or replacement, all loss or damage to the house and its contents whenever such damage or loss is beyond normal wear and tear. Guest agrees to keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Contact us IMMEDIATELY if there are ANY issues with the home. ESPECIALLY any damage, water leakage, or other home maintenance issues that may cause damage to the home if not remedied immediately.
8. GUEST will move out of the home when this rental agreement ends.
9. If the home is unfit to live due to any cause, MANAGEMENT will terminate this rental agreement immediately. If the destruction or damage was not GUEST’s fault and MANAGEMENT terminates this rental agreement, unused rent will be refunded to GUEST.
NO LIABILITY/INDEMNIFICATION/HOLD HARMLESS: The owners of the property do not assume liability for the loss, theft, damage, injury or death to persons or their personal property. Guests agree to indemnify and hold the owners harmless for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guests’ use and occupancy of the rental property, including but not limited to claims for personal injury or property damage/loss.
Video Surveillance: The exterior of this property is under video surveillance. There are four videos cameras on the exterior of the property.
Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We use a cleaning service and if you would like to hire them during your stay, please ask and we will provide their information.
Lost Keys or Lock Outs: There is a $25 fee for each lost keys. If guests lock themselves out, there is a $65 service call fee to provide access to the house between 7a.m. to 7p.m. After business hours there is $150 lock-out fee.
Items Left Behind: We are not responsible for any items Guests leave behind. We will collect all items we find that are left behind and upon request, we will return these items for a $25 handling fee plus shipping costs.
Smoking: No smoking indoors. If there is smoke odor or damage in the house, you will be fined $500.00 plus cost for professional smoke removal.
We reserve the right to enter our property at any time for any reason. We will always give you prior notice.