This luxuriously furnished and spacious mountain top getaway in majestic Jackson, NH is perfect for any group looking to spend time in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire! This home is new to the rental market this May 2016, has all new furnishings and easily sleeps 8 with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths!
The kitchen, dining and living area are an open flowing space with vaulted pine ceilings, exposed beams, tall cathedral style windows, and decks on either side that bring the outside in! A stone fireplace anchors the room and cozy overstuffed furniture welcomes you while ceiling fans and lots of open windows circulate in the cool crisp mountain air. An additional alcove in the living room is an inviting place to drift off for a little nap while thinking about your day. Here the loveseat also opens up to a queen size sleeper to accommodate extra guests.
The kitchen has high end appliances accented with granite counters and an oversized island. Off the dining room through glass doors is the back deck with a 6 person table waiting for your lobster boil or grilling feast. It’s also a favorite place to enjoy a cup of coffee and your surroundings. The living room has a 50” flat screen tv and a large sectional with chaise to accommodate a crowd. A second deck compliments the living area through a wall of sliding glass doors where taking in the early morning can’t be overlooked. Keep your eyes open and you may be lucky enough to see a mother bear and her cubs strolling by or even a moose.
You will easily be lulled to sleep in every one of the 3 bedrooms of this upscale home with ceiling fans in each room, comfortable new mattresses, linens, and comforters. The master bedroom has been designed with a king size bed as well as an inviting reading nook, flat screen tv and the en-suite has a Jacuzzi tub and high powered shower head.
Bedroom 2 has a queen bed and lots of light that mingles with the tasteful décor.
Bedroom 3 boasts a full bed with a twin trundle that easily pulls out to make room for more!
(Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a beautifully renovated bathroom with tile and a rain-shower head).
There is a half bathroom and full size washer and driver in the tiled foyer that makes coming in from a hard day playing easy to clean up.
Tucked into the mountainside of Jackson, NH on Tin Mountain Road this home sits just above charming Jackson Village with bakeries, coffee shops, golf, boutique stores and so much more! North Conway Village with all its restaurants and activities is within 10 minutes, outlet shopping at Settlers Green is an easy ride through the covered bridge, past Storyland and DQ and within 15 minutes (if you can resist stopping anywhere along the way).
· Opened-design living space with 2 finished floors, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths that easily sleeps 8.
· Recommended for families, Friends, and Couples who are looking for an upscale rental with high end amenities including modern appliances and furnishings.
· All linens, extra blankets, and towels are supplied. This is a turnkey rental that will have everything you need. You’ll appreciate a fully equipped kitchen with pots/pans and even cocktail server-ware.
· The house is just a stone’s throw up the hill behind Yesterday's restaurant and the Wildcat Tavern in Jackson Village, horseback riding at Black mountain is less than 10 minutes away as well as swimming at the Jackson falls and lots, lots more literally within minutes.
· A quiet neighborhood with minimal traffic makes it a good choice for your pets and little ones yet it’s close to lots of activities for every age without having to spend your vacation driving (average commute 10-15 minutes or less to shopping, restaurants, night life/live music/taverns, hiking, kayaking/rivers/tubing/swimming, sightseeing, story land, zip lining and local mountain summer resorts activities including bungee jumping, alpine slides, water slides and horseback riding)
· Property owned and managed by owner who lives within 5 minutes and is a native to the Valley!