A 3 bedroom deluxe unit is over 1,500 square feet, so bring the whole family (the unit sleeps 10)! The configuration is 1 king bed in the master, 1 king bed in the second bedroom and 2 doubles in the 3rd bedroom, and a queen sleeper (pull-out) in the living room. The unit has 2 bathrooms. The unit has a whirlpool tub, a balcony/deck, a fireplace, a washer/dryer, and free wi-fi. The condo has a full kitchen (supplied) and a living area. Onsite there is exercise equipment, a game room and organized children's activities.
Summer is primetime to visit the Wisconsin Dells area. This resort puts you right at the doorstep of the fun (250,000 square feet of outdoor waterparks right at the resort). 6 waterparks are within walking distance , although a shuttle service is available also. In addition to the 6 waterparks at the Glacier Canyon resort, you also have access to Cubby's Cove (indoor and outdoor) waterpark. Within the Wilderness territory there are also: 2 golf courses, a day spa, 5 restaurants, and a play park and arcade. Obviously the waterparks are the main attraction, but there are other attractions and activities that are available in the area (Dodge'em City, the OK Coral Lazer Tag Arena, Wild Buccaneer 3-D blacklight mini-golf course, go karts, and more). Also in the area is: a lake, boating and fishing, a marina, horseback riding, mountain biking, shopping, and a casino. Plenty to keep the whole family entertained!
Terms and conditions of this rental are the following: Once purchased, this vacation rental is non-refundable. I can change the name of the guest for a $99 fee. It is very important you provide me with the name of the guest who will be checking in (and the guest checking in is responsible for providing the names of all of the guests who will be staying at the resort). Also the guest checking in should obtain the complimentary waterpark passes (which are valid through the last day of the stay). The guest checking in must be at least 21 years old. There are no additional charges at the resort (free parking, free wi-fi, complimentary access to the 6 waterparks onsite and Cubby's Cove access). If you charge something to your room or if you purchase an amenities pass, that would be extra. There is no obligation to do any timeshare tours or free breakfast. Best to just decline these types of offers. No pets are allowed, except service animals.
Brand-New Dell Delights. Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Glacier Canyon, located in the Glacier Canyon section of Wilderness Resort, promises you an unforgettable family experience. You’ll stay at a property that assures you the same impressive list of amenities Wilderness Hotel & Golf Resort guests enjoy — including six waterparks within walking distance. With so much flexibility in unit styles, you can escape with just the kids…or bring the whole extended family for one amazing reunion.
· Resort is located within a larger resort area known as Wilderness Territory
· Many amenities are not managed by Wyndham Vacation Resorts
· Shuttle service is available from Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Glacier Canyon to select Wilderness Territory amenities including the waterparks
· Resort Mailing Address: PO Box 574, Lake Delton, WI 53940
· This is a non-smoking resort
· The Wilderness Territory rotates waterpark schedules from September to May, keeping one indoor waterpark closed at all times.
· Outdoor Swimming Pool
· Organized Children's Activities
· 3 Indoor Waterparks*
· 2 Golf Courses*
· 5 Restaurants*
· Zip Line Tour*
· Indoor Miniature Golf*
· Outdoor Go-Karts*
· Game Room
· Exercise Equipment
· 3 Outdoor Waterparks*
· Day Spa*
· Play Park & Arcade*
· Haunted Hotel*
· Outdoor Miniature Golf*
· Convenience Store
*Within the Wilderness Territory
· Horseback Riding
· Live Entertainment
· Mountain Biking
· Jet Skiing
Mileage between Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Glacier Canyon and...
Madison, WI: 52 Miles
Milwaukee, WI: 120 Miles
Green Bay, WI: 142 miles
Chicago, IL: 191 miles
Dane County Regional Airport (Madison): 49 miles
From I-90/94: Take exit 92 toward Lake Delton/Wis Dells. After the stop light go four (4) blocks and turn right onto Hillman Road. Merge Left to enter Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Glacier Canyon.
Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Glacier Canyon
45 Hillman Road
Baraboo, WI 53913
IMPORTANT INFORMATION / TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
· The member or guest checking in must be at least 21 years old with a valid ID.
· A major credit card is requested at check-in at most resort locations.
· Since a pre-authorization is done to your credit card, we recommend that you use a credit (not a debit) card. This will prevent any potential hold on your funds when your card is pre-authorized.
· At our resorts,check-in is at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is at 10:00 a.m. Please make sure you are checked out by 10:00 a.m. to avoid a late check-out fee.
· As a courtesy to our non-smoking guests, smoking is not permitted at the resort. Thank you for your consideration.
· As pets are not permitted at our resorts please contact Guest Services at the phone number on the confirmation or pre-arrival letter for area boarding options, should you still choose to travel with them. Service animals that are trained to work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability are welcome at all resorts.
· NO SALES PITCH REQUIRED (No Timeshare Tour) and no extra charges (unless you charge something to your room). Credit card hold at resort is only for incidentals or items you charge to your room.
· The name of the guest checking in can be changed for a $99 fee. No refunds if less than 30 days out.