~NO WIFI or land line PHONE, but there is very good reception if you have a cell phone with Verizon.~
•3 bedroom, (2 Queen & 3 comfortable Twin beds) (twin mattresses are new 2018) All on 2nd floor and 2 baths (showers only) one on each floor, full kitchen, newly built private camp • within a sort walking distance (3/10 of a mile) down the road to Moosehead Lake (we belong to an association with lake rights at the bottom of Highland Ave. and just two miles from downtown Greenville.
Watch for deer or enjoy your children playing while rocking on the screened-in porch sipping coffee. Enjoy the comforts of home in a wilderness setting.
* Lake access; swimming and deck/benches and a community fire pit are just a short walk down the private road. Mountain views from the master bedroom balcony.
• At the camp itself is a Fire pit, picnic table, grill, hammock, Lots of parking. Satellite TV , DVDs, excellent reception for phone with Verizon (not sure about other carriers) living room w/leather couch and chairs, recliners, pots, dishes, and small appliances are all provided, incl. blow dryers. Microwave, full size refrigerator, full size electric stove; double sink.
• AIR CONDITIONERS are provided During the summer months; one in each of the 2 Queen bedrooms, and a new one in the bedroom with the three twin bed, as well as an air conditioner downstairs. Beds are made up with fresh linens and towels are also provided. Showers only/no tub. Propane heat plus pellet stove. Electricity & state tested water included.
• Small Dogs considered and MUST be approved. A small charge per dog is applied upon approval.
• NO SMOKING inside or out on this property.
Enjoy a day of swimming, fishing, or simply relax; evenings of grilling and sitting by the fire. Hammock. Trails suitable for beginners up to expert hikers are within a short drive. ATV trails close by. (Not on an ATV trail) The town of Greenville is a short 2 miles away and offers restaurants, museums, grocery stores, a library, and many gift and/or outdoor shops. Lily Bay State Park is a short distance as well as the B-52 crash site. Kayaks, canoes and bikes are available for rent in town. You can sign up for moose safari tours and scenic plane rides downtown. Scenic tours of Moosehead Lake are available on the Katahdin, a steamboat (now converted to diesel) in use on the lake since 1936.
__NO WIFI, or TELEPHONE_.
Satellite Television IS available, along with DVDs for the whole family. Board games and puzzles. The library in town offers daily use of their internet service, as well as many of the local restaurants.
• Plenty of parking is available for ATV trailers and snowmobiles.
What to bring:
* extra towels if desired - 2 per guest is provided
* bathing suits
* sweaters/ clothes appropriate for the season
* walking shoes
* insect repellent for outside
* sunblock lotion
• personal Toiletries
We are always available for questions or assistance🙂