A luxurious self-catering ground floor apartment in a quiet residential area, a short walk to the centre of town. The property is Tourist Board Certified and has everything you will need for your stay. This is the perfect base to discover this ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’ with easy access to restaurants and bars, beautiful walking routes, beaches, golf, mountain biking, horse list goes on. We have put a lot of love into this home from home so BOOK NOW and enjoy this little gem!
The property (which you will have entirely to yourself) is finished and furnished to a high standard to include a fabulous 6ft superking bed in the main bedroom with luxurious pocket sprung mattress and high quality bedding. The second bedroom is a smaller room with two single beds, again with pocket sprung mattresses and high quality bedding for a luxurious stay. The kitchen is fully stocked and has a dishwasher, microwave and washer dryer. Relax and kick back on the comfy corner sofa with smart TV and HDMI cable to hook up your devices! The bathroom has a shower and separate corner bath with instant hot water, ideal after a long day hiking! There is free parking right outside the apartment and free wifi.
Walk approximately 3mins up the road for great pizza takeaway, shop, off-licence and hairdressers. A 10-15 minute walk takes you into the centre of town.
- 2 minute drive to local driving range and pitch & putt
- 3 minute drive to Narrow Water Keep
- 3 minute drive to Warrenpoint Golf Course
- 10 minute drive to Kilbroney Forest Park where you can walk the Narnia Trail, climb up to Cloughmore/’The Big Stone’ or check out the mountain bike trails (widely regarded as one of the most exciting mountain bike destinations in Europe)
- 10 minute drive to Rostrevor, The Fairy Glen and Giant Murphy’s Grave
- 12 minute drive to East Coast Adventure Centre
- 15 minute drive to Newry - Also easily accessible is the Ring of Gullion, Narrow Water Equestrian Centre, the beautiful Mourne Mountains, Scenic Carlingford Ferry and Cooley Peninsula, Mourne Seafood Cookery School, Cocos Adventure Playground, Formula Karting…..
- Ideal location for local festivals such as the Fiddlers Green, Blues on the Bay, Kilbroney Vintage Show (Europe’s Largest Classic Vehicle Show), Maiden of the Mournes International Festival and the Mournes International Walking Festival
- As Warrenpoint is a popular choice for wedding venues, our apartment would be an ideal place for guests to stay.