The Old Rectory is a beautiful Grade II listed Georgian Rectory located 15 mins from the centre of Bath.
The 7 bedroom house (6 available for use) sits within 1 acre of private, manicured gardens and is perfect for a family visit.
The house is very relaxed with huge, comfortable sofas, luxurious carpets and huge beds.
- Private location
- Orangery with garden access for lazy breakfasts
- Large kitchen diner and family room
- Wood burning stoves
- Children's outdoor adventure play equipment, trampoline, climbing frame and swings
- Children's playroom
- Sky TV with movies and sport
- Smart TV with Amazon Prime movies and Netflix
- 3 bathrooms and a downstairs toilet
- Living room with large stone fireplace and wood burning stove
- Electric gate and tree-lined perimeter walls
- Off-street parking for up to 7 cars
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Cots and high chairs are available
- WiFi (Fast)
The beautiful village of Timsbury, with a rich mining history, provides all you'll need for your stay:
- Fantastic family pub
- Cafe/tea rooms
- Park with children's play equipment
- Health food shop (selling fresh bread, egg's and more)
- Supermarket & off-license
- Wonderful country walks
- Fish and chip shop
- Post office
- Doctors surgery
- Beauty salon
- Farm shop
Bath and Longleat Safari Park are close by as are Stonehenge, Wells, Wookey Hole and Cheddar Gorge, including the caves.
We're 15 minutes from Bath, 10 mins from a park and ride and only 30 minutes to Longleat, including the wonderful Safari Park.
Bristol is also only 25 minutes away where you can relax along the waterfront, take a street art tour, catch a music gig at one of the numerous, world-class music venues or sample the excellent food the city has to offer.
The heritage City of Bath is 6 miles away and offers a superb shopping experience, stunning architecture, coffee shops, comedy, arts and food festivals. Swim in Bath's natural hot waters at the Therme Spa.
Available in July and August 2018 only!