About the property
- House203 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Glamping At Its Best With A Tiny House Right On The Creeper Trail!
The town requires a 7% lodging fee, and Virginia requires a 5.3% sales tax, which will be added to your nightly rate.
This home is 203 sq feet of creativity and adventure. IT is TINY HOUSE living at its FINEST! Enoy a weekend or week long GLAMPING adventure. Open the beautiful french doors and just stop to BREATHE in this all floor to ceiling pine home. We offer a comfortable lounge couch, a King tempurpedic Mattress, and all the modern conveniences that allow you to RELAX and feel at home. All you need is your bike and/or camping gear and just allow us to take care of the rest! Our TINY home, is your TINY home.
You have access to all 203 sq ft of this dream TINY home as well as your own private backyard with string lights and lounge chairs!
- You have access to one private parking spot in the gravel section immediately in front of gate to tiny house. ( The paved driveway is for guests of The Inn on Creeper Way).
- We will likely have other guests at The Inn on Creeper Way. However, you do have your own private yard.
*Please note our gas stove has been disconnected due to safety concerns with guests leaving on the gas. We offer a microwave and a 2 burner hot plate for cooking! All pots/pans and cooking utensils provided.*
For Trail Days, Bristol Races, Holiday Weekends, Iron Mountain Race, and Yeti 100 – We require a three night minimum.
Upon check-in, a signed copy of our rental agreement will be required. Please review the following house rules which are listed on the rental agreement.
1) No shoe policy. To ensure your comfort, please bring house slippers or socks, and take advantage of the readily available shoe rack near the front door. This helps keep our home clean and in good order for all guests to enjoy. You might like the cozy and relaxed atmosphere. 2) Smoking/vaping/use of illicit drugs/burning of candles or incense is prohibited on the property. Any evidence of any of the above in the Rental Property is grounds for dismissal and forfeiture of all amounts paid, including the security deposit 3) Pets. Although we love our furry animals, all pets are prohibited on the property. Any evidence of pets in the Rental Property is grounds for dismissal and forfeiture of all amounts paid, including the security deposit. 4) Bike Storage. All bikes can be stored outside in the fenced in yard. It is recommended that tenant utilizes a bike lock. Bikes are not allowed to be stored inside the home or anywhere else on the property. 5) Occupancy. The number of occupants may not exceed the number of contracted guests as outlined upon booking. Max occupancy = 2. Misleading or misrepresenting the volume of guests is grounds for dismissal from the home and forfeiture of all amounts paid, including the security deposit. 6) Quiet hours. We love our neighbors and hope they are respected by all parties. Given that, quiet hours are from 10 PM until 8 AM. Excessive noise, loud music, foul language or other disturbances of the peace are prohibited on the property.
7) Parking.You have access to 1 parking spot in the gravel section of the driveway. All additional cars must be parked down the street. No parking is allowed on the grass or paved section of the driveway.
8) Appliances. All appliances must be utilized for their intended uses only.
9) Water and Septic. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. Please refrain from flushing anything like baby wipes, makeup removers or feminine products.
10) Damages. Any damage caused by a member of your party will be repaired, replaced or cleaned and billed to you. The individual who made your reservation is responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by acts, omissions, accidents or negligence.
11) Maintenance and Damage. We strive to ensure that all facilities are in good repair and everything is in working order, however, there may be an occasion when an amenity is unavailable, is out of order, or breaks down during occupancy. We will do our best to make repairs or replacements, but if neither is reasonably possible due to time or availability of parts or service, we can not guarantee these items and will not make refunds based on malfunctions or circumstances beyond our control.
12) Entry, Inspection or Eviction. Owner has the right to enter the premises (a) in case of an emergency, (b) to make necessary or agreed repairs, alterations, improvements, supply necessary or agreed services (c) when renter has abandoned or left the premises or (d) when eviction is necessary due to breach of contract. In the case of (b), entry may only be made during normal business hours and with prior notice to the renter. In the case of (d), ALL tenants and guests of tenants must vacate the rental property within 30 minutes of the owners arrival to notify of eviction.
13) Use Restrictions. Rental Property is not to be used for parties in or around the rental property, or for gatherings beyond the registered number of guests. Rental of this property is limited to use by family groups. Primary Tenant must be at least 21 years old. Proof of Primary Tenants’ age as demonstrated by a valid driver’s license will be obtained prior to check-in. If Primary Tenant fails to meet this minimum age requirement, Primary Tenant and the guests of the Primary Tenant will be evicted, and all payments made by any Primary Tenant will be forfeited. The Primary Tenant must be present during the duration of the rental period.
14) Falsified Reservations. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
15) Indemnification. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter of their guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all renters/guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Renter shall indemnify and hold harmless the property owner or representatives of the property owner from all damages, injuries, claims, costs and expenses related to acts, events or omissions occurring in, on or about the property, or arising out of of in any way related to renter’s use or occupancy of the property, renter’s breach of any term of this lease, or any work, activity or thing done, permitted or suffered by renter in, on or about the property.
16) No illegal acts. Renter will comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities’ rules and regulations regarding the use of the property.
17) Legal. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia. In any action or preceding involving a dispute between owner and renter arising from this agreement the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred.
18) Entire Agreement. The foregoing constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and may be modified only in writing and signed by all parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this Agreement shall be deemed severable. If for any reason any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, that portion shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this Agreement. This agreement and all modifications, including photocopies or facsimiles, may be signed in one of more counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which taken together will constitute one and the same instrument. If there is more than one renter, all renters are jointly and severally liable under this rental agreement.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
About Tyler Allie
I'm married to my beautiful wife Rebecca and we love to travel. Rebecca is a born hostess whose dream is operating a Bed and Breakfast. This is my gift to her - and her gift to you is making you feel at home while adventuring in the great outdoors. We're glad to have you as our guest and hope you have a good nights rest. Tomorrow you again may roam, but while you are here just feel at home. Jesus is our homeboy.
Tyler Allie purchased this House in 2014
Why Tyler Allie chose Damascus
It doesn't get more neat than a tiny house!
What makes this House unique
This place is a true charmer. There's no way you could book a hotel ever again after you made the decision to pursue the Tiny on Creeper Way. We have poured so much effort into getting the home here and making it fantastic for your stay. And those string lights...wow!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautiful property and area. Owners were very friendly and made things easy. We look forward to our next "Tiny" adventure....planning a return trip next year! Loved it!!
Wonderful weekend getaway!
My husband and I stayed here Friday night through Sunday morning. We loved the tiny house and found it to be bigger inside than it looked on the outside. We didn't have any trouble finding the place and Becca even had the lights on for us when we arrived (after dark). The tiny house was clean and cozy. There was coffee for us to use along with a few snacks which were very welcoming. The TV with Netflix and Hulu were definitely a plus and unexpected. The bed was very comfortable and although listed as a queen felt more like a king. We biked the trail and even biked over to MOJO's for brunch- delicious! We visited Abingdon to explore the little shops, had fudge from Candyland, drinks at Wolf Hills Brewing Company, dinner at 128 Pecan (the chocolate espresso bread pudding was divine), and finished the night off by seeing "White Christmas" at the Barter Theatre! The tiny house was in the perfect location to rest, explore, and enjoy. We could really tell how much attention Tyler and Becca put into this place and have already shared it with friends- who are interested in staying here too! We would highly recommend you staying here too, but would encourage you to stay more than just two night! :) Thanks Tyler and Becca! :)
Wonderful! So clean and so perfect!
This tiny house is amazing. The owners were great! Communication was excellent! Perfect location, we walked or rode our bikes to everything. I would love to stay here again.
Bucket list experience!
The tiny is a bucket list experience that everyone should have! The hosts are professional and receptive to suggestions and open to questions. The tiny is tastefully decorated and the perfect location to the trail (just steps outside front door) and bike shops (directly behind tiny). We look forward to trying another of Tyler and Becca’s properties in the future.
Wonderful cozy little place!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Tiny on Creeper Way. The tiny house is very comfortable and cozy with everything you need, and you can't beat the location right in town and on the Creeper Trail! Tyler and Becca were great hosts! We hope to come back!
So clean, so cute, and so cozy! Our gracious hosts thought of everything! We're already trying to plan a trip back with our families to rent the inn!
We are in downtown Damascus, right on the Creeper Trail. You take 10 steps and the trail is in your front yard. Damascus is a beautiful town, well known as Trail Town USA.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until rental reservation is confirmed.