About the property
- Apartment350 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
1 bed Apt plus pullout couch in living area Mountain views from deck with pond
Enjoy morning coffee and evening beverages on your own deck by a little pond created by the owners . 2 doors open to the deck and BBQ grill. Lots of light and fresh air. The suite features a queen bedroom, 2 bathrooms and a pullout couch in the living area. Kitchenette with a pass through window for easy serving in the cozy living area with cable TV. June Lake House Apartments are located in the heart of June Lake Village at the June Lake RV Park. The apartment is situated on the first floor of June Lake House and is within walking distance to the Village, Gull and June Lake, marinas and hiking trail heads for all level of hikers.. A stones throw to June Lake Brewery, Ohana's Food Truck, Troutown Joe and the general store. A block walk to tackle/ski shop, restaurants. A three minute drive to the June Mountain ski area.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 28, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Location, Location, Location!
This place is walking distance to everything in town and less than 5 minute drive to the ski lift. It is pretty outdated but was very clean. For the price and location it was great! No WiFi tho so just be prepared for that.
Clean, relaxing, and comfortable!
Enjoyable stay and very friendly people!
It was a very good experience
Everything was great. Debra was a pleasure to deal with. Only recommendation would be to add WiFi
Been there several years. This year the rooms looked more spiffed up and supplied. Property manager was super.
Before staying here, I would recommend reading this- You be the judge!
I have been coming to June Lake for about fourteen years. Unfortunately, the place we usually stay was booked, so we stayed here. I have stayed at many places all over the world, but NEVER have I experienced anything like this. I am also a landlord, and my family has rental properties on VRBO, I am very familiar with how things work. With that being said, this is the first negative review I have given anywhere ever. Where do I start...
- The listing showed TWO bedrooms. Which, it had to of being we put two bedrooms in our search engine here on VRBO. Actually, it was listed in two places on the add that it was two bedrooms. We got to the rental, and to our surprise, it was only one bedroom. We called the property manager who proceeded to tell us that we misread it and it said only one.. Well, I just so happened to screen shot both places on the exact listing where it stated two bedrooms. She then proceeded to tell me that she could move us to another room that actually was two bedrooms for more money. We wrote it off, and decided to make it work.
-Next morning we get woke up at 5am because the walls are paper thin in this old place and the people next to us are up.
- after being woke up at 5am, we decided to get up and make breakfast. We were looking forward to this after spending $250 on food from Mahogany Smoked Meats, and Erik Schats Bakery in Bishop. Their refrigerator froze EVERYTHING rock solid.
- since our food was frozen, I go out to get in my truck to go get us all food, and some lady who works at this place came up and told me that I am not allowed to park in the designated parking, and I had to move my truck immediately. She as quite rude. I told her that we would like to just get a refund and we will pack our stuff and find somewhere else to stay.
-30min later the property manager shows up. I tell her everything, and the impression I got was almost that I was inconveniencing here. When I told her about the fridge freezing our food, she asked me to show her. Then, she comes back and asked if she can take some of our frozen food to show her boss!! I'm actually not kidding. This really happened..
-the next day the property manager seems frustrated and tells me that they will comp us a night.
- the last night, we are kept up till 3:30am because the people above us were partying with loud music all night.
- the house is right in the middle of an RV park.
This was for our wedding to top it off.
Great location and awesome place
The June Lake House is ideally located in June Lake. It is close to everything. We stayed here for a wedding and had a great time. The place was spacious - plenty of room for four people, and the second bathroom was a huge plus. Would definitely stay here again!
June Lake House is located in the heart of June Lake Village at the June Lake RV Park. This cozy apartment is situated on the landscaped pond at the June Lake House and features a spacious bedroom with a queen bed, a kitchenette and living room. Walking distance to the Village, Gull and June Lakes, marinas and trailheads. A stones throw to June Lake Brewery and Ohana's Food Truck general store, restaurants, post office and shopping . It is three minute drive to the June Mountain ski area.