Luxurious and all new apartment in one of Seattle’s most popular neighborhoods. This apartment was just completely renovated by an interior designer. New kitchen, baths, furnishings—everything is beautifully designed to a high standard. Beds and linens are as good (or better) than those found in five star hotels. The furnishings are modern, luxurious and comfortable. To get an idea of the quality of our offerings, please see some of our other listings: VRBO 391872, 332481, 382790, 626680.
The Fremont/Wallingford area is one of Seattle's most popular neighborhoods. Known as the 'Center of the Universe', it’s close to downtown while offering much to explore locally. Just minutes from the doorstep, visitors will find the famous Fremont troll, Theo's Chocolate Factory, the Burke Gilman trail, the Woodland Park Zoo, the Greenlake walking trail, Gasworks Park, as well as dozens of wonderful restaurants and funky local shops.
Fremont is home to a renowned farmer’s market as well as many festivals, including the Fremont Solstice Festival & Parade and Oktoberfest.
Everything is brand new and done to a high standard. The décor is modern and comfortable in a cozy (450sf), light filled space. The unit includes the following:
• Fully stocked all new and modern kitchen with dishwasher, combination microwave-convection oven, stovetop and under counter refrigerator
• Separate bedroom with king sized bed and 100% Egyptian cotton linens.
• Tastefully furnished large living area. Queen sized sofa sleeper with upgraded (very comfortable mattress)
• Modern, new bathroom with designer tiles
• Dedicated parking space
Our properties are known for their modern, comfortable décor and cleanliness. All linens are high quality Egyptian cotton that are professionally cleaned after every stay.
A parking space is included in a dedicated spot next to the building, and there is ample street parking.
• Two flat screen cable TV's
• High speed wifi
• Free parking in a dedicated spot
• Coin operated Laundry in the daylight basement.
-Ten minute walk to the Burke Gilman Trail
-Two minute walk to groceries and restaurants
- Eight minute walk to the Woodland Park Zoo
-Five minute drive or 30 minute walk to UW campus
-Ten minute drive to downtown (Pike Place Market, Space Needle)
-Easy public transportation
Please note: Must be 25 years or older to stay, unless accompanied by your parents. Three night minimum stay required on weekends, and possible more during holidays, graduations, etc., unless it's a last minute booking and we have availability.