"Forever Five O'Clock".
This gorgeous 5 bedroom, 5 full bath, 2 half bath home is a short 2.5-minute walk to the shimmering waters of the Gulf of Mexico. 2 sets of chairs with umbrellas are included with this property. The home has peekaboo views of the gulf on the 2nd floor front and rear balconies and expansive views of the gulf from the 3rd floor front balcony.
The 1st floor of this home has an open floor plan featuring a large kitchen with a 5-burner gas range, double oven, two full size refrigerators with ice makers, two dishwashers, built in microwave, separate ice maker in pantry as well as a prep sink with disposal. Two large dining tables, plus a 4-seat breakfast bar make entertaining large groups a breeze.
The comfy living area boasts a large flat screen TV over the fireplace and plenty of seating. This floor has one queen bedroom with a TV and a full bath with a large tub and shower and also a half bath for guests. An elevator(wheelchair accessible) is a great added feature for those tired legs after a fun filled day on the sugar sands of the Emerald Coast.
The 2nd floor has 3 king masters all with private bathrooms ,TV’s and balcony access. One of the bathrooms has a roll in shower while another one of the master suites has built-in twin bunks for “a family suite”. A family sized washer and dryer are located on the second floor as well.
The 3rd floor has a large media and game area with a half bath and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. The bar area, with a sink with a disposal, wine cooler, beverage refrigerator, and microwave, is perfect for entertaining. There is also a large flat screen TV and PS4 game console in the media room which opens to another large porch with additional seating and views of the Gulf.Also on this floor is the bunk room, which sleeps 8 and has a full bath.
Poolside grilling awaits the grill masters of the group with a large natural gas outdoor grill. The large, lighted pool with magnificent water features can be heated according to your needs. Not your typical splash pool, the fountains make for great fun during the day and at night. A HUGE pool deck provides plenty of space for sunning or for having a nice dinner outside with family and friends.
Additionally, the back yard is fully fenced and there is off street parking for 5 cars. And yes, each full bath comes with a hair dryer.
5 Complementary Bikes Included + Beach Chair Set Up Included (4 Chairs & 2 Umbrellas)
Important Things to know:
1) We do not offer Travel Protection Insurance in our quotes. You may obtain a Travel Protection plan through VRBO. Ask for more details should you wish to have a Travel Insurance Plan.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. If you are ever asked to wire money for a vacation rental you are probably being scammed. We only collect payment by phone using a credit or debit card. Be very careful if you are ever asked to wire money. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) If you rent for a wedding or wedding function, there is a nonrefundable $500 wedding.
4) There will be a Refundable Damage Deposit of $750. This is refundable as soon the house and linens have been inspected for damage and cleanliness. This includes but is not limited to excessive cleaning, damaged linens, household items, decor, etc...
5) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
6) During Summer weeks May to August, we require a seven night stay with Saturday turns only.
**International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee instead of the domestic admin fee shown at the time of booking.