3BR/3.5BA Sleeps 10!
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
The Turquoise was an outstanding property which met all of our vacation needs!
The unit we stayed in, 1807-D, was perfect for our family’s stay. I will say there a few things in need of some attention within the unit (see below)
1) the curtains in the living room need a way to open and close them....the pull rod is broken off and you have to drag by the curtains in order to open and close them.
2) the cabinets in kitchen are missing some edging which takes away from the overall beauty of the kitchen
3) the grill igniter is broken and we had to start the grill using a match each time we used it.
4) two chairs at the dining room table have legs which were nearly broken and need to be replaced.....this caused us some issues eating......and on a similar note, the condo sleeps 10 but the dining room table only seats 4??
5) the balcony furniture was functional at best, but not what you would expect from such a high end condo rental and the only chaise lounge was broken on the balcony and not able to be used.....
I don’t want to give the unit an overall poor review because we loved our stay there, but it is getting very close to needing some additional loving care to maintain that high end feel it deserves at The Turquoise......
Best in Orange Beach
Very clean and well kept. Great balcony view and amenities. Highly recommend staying here.
It was amazing!!!
Everything about the condo was amazing. The gym, the pools, the parking, the rooms etc. Everything was perfect! I would live their if I could. Can't wait to hopefully return some day. I would love to stay in the exact room and make it an annual stay.
Great trip!! Always nice at the Turquoise !!
Great job by all! Great family getaway !! Nothing nicer than the Turquoise!!
We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time staying at Turquoise Place! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope you will stay with us again soon!
A very nice resort.
The resort was lovely. The unit had several items which needed repair. The handle to the curtains leading out to the deck was off and laying in the window. It made it difficult to open the drapes. The fireplace cover was hanging in one place. Not what we are used to seeing in the units we rent. Whomever is supposed to be maintaining the property isn't doing a very good job.