Come stay at premier Sugar Lake in Annandale Minnesota. 11+ foot water clarity. Enjoy spectacular sunrises overlooking the lake with your morning coffee! (my favorite time of the day) Listen and watch the loons as your new day begins.
• Large tutor style lake home with open wrap around catwalk, overlooking the great room and lake.
• Fresh new kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas range, dishwasher, Culligan water system. Large front load washer/ dryer, clothes lines too.
• Great fishing for Blue Gill, Crappie’s, Largemouth Bass, Walleyes, Muskies, and Northern Pike. Catch fish right from several spots on the enormous aluminum dock.
• 65 feet of level lake shore. Jump out off the end of the dock to the sandy lake bottom (rolled continuously, about 3.5 – 4 feet deep at the end of the dock)
• Lush green lawn for the kids to play in. Quiet dead end road for safe walking and biking. 2 bicycles available for your use. Horse shoe games. Fire pit, ping pong, fooseball, peddle boat.
• 2 Kayaks available for your use.
1. Bedroom #1 Main Level – King size bed, private bath with walk in shower and soaking tub, patio door to the lake, walk in closet
2. Bedroom #2 Upstairs – 2 Queen size beds, private entrance to bathroom, window seat overlooking the lake
3. Bedroom #3 Upstairs- 1 Queen size bed
4. Bedroom #4 Upstairs – 1 Queen size bed
5. Loft area Upstairs – 1 Full size bed
6. Loft area - plenty of room for sleeping bags on the carpet
Located near several other lakes in the area including Cedar Lake, Clearwater Lake, Lake Sylvia.
Golf Courses in Area:
Southbrook, Whipsering Pines, Albion Ridges, Monticello Country Club, Cedar Creek Golf Course (near Albertville Outlet Mall), Riverwood National Golf Course (near Albertville Outlet Mall)
Boat, Jet Ski’s, Fly Boards, etc Rentals: BJ’s Bait & Tackle, Bremer Jet Ski & Watercraft, Chartered Rentals
Groceries and/ or Household Goods:
Market Place Groceries Annandale
Farmer’s Market – Saturdays 8:00am City Hall Square, Coborn’s Clearwater, Cub Foods – Monticello and Buffalo, Walmart Superstore – Monticello and Buffalo, Target Superstore – Monticello, Aldi – Monticello
Brewery: Spilled Grain Brewhouse – 7 miles
Winery: Milllner Heritage Vineyard & Winery, Buffalo Rock Winery
Dining: Hitching Post – Burgers and Pizza – 2 miles Between Sugar and Clearwater Lakes, Madigans Pub & Grill – 8.9 miles in Maple Lake, Waterfront Lakeside Grill – 9.5 miles on Clearwater Lake, Clearwater Travel Plaza – Amazing Breakfasts – you can buy rolls and treats to go too- 10.6 miles in Clearwater
Wine and Spirits: O'Brother's Wine and Spirits
Parks near by:
Schroeder County Park and Beach 2 miles - swimming beach and park
Pleasant Lake Regional Park and Beach in City of Annandale 5 miles- swimming beach, bike trails, disc golf
Lake Maria State Park - bike trails, hiking, sledding, cross country skiing 10.7 miles
Bertram Chain of Lakes and Park - bike trails, hiking, swimming beach 14 miles in Monticello
Stanley Eddy Park - Hiking, bike trails, cross country skiing - 14 miles South Haven
Pioneer Park Annandale - 7.3 miles learn about pioneer heritage in the late 1800s - tour a mini town inside the park to experience what life was like. They hold events through out the summer season also. Really neat place to tour.
Fairhaven Farm Apple Orchard in South Haven- open labor day to Thanksgiving - 10.9 miles
Deer Lake Orchard - Buffalo - Fall Season - Wagon rides, corn maze, apple and pumpkin picking, ids play area: hay bale maze, play house, outdoor games petting and feeding of goats, live music and gift shop. We love this orchard. Worth the drive. 17.8 miles
Paintball- located at 13654 100 st nw south haven
Horse back riding and camp -Faith, Hope, Love Riding Academy 1/2 mile
Clearwater Outfitters- rent paddle boards, take kayak classes, do a Mississippi River trip, or shop - 11.4 miles
Lots of Antiques and Boutique stores in Buffalo MN - for sure check out the Buffalo Nickle
Huge Outlet Mall in Albertville - just down hwy 94 for a full day of shopping.
French Lake Auto Parts- for those who love antique cars and are looking for parts.