Charming cabin sleeps 6 quite comfortably (up to 12 total) with 2 bedrooms (queen bed down, 2 queens up), 2 bathrooms, family room (with queen sleeper and twin sleeper), loft (with queen futon), sunroom, gas fireplace, laundry, wrap around deck, cable TV, linens & cooking utensils provided. Neighborhood is close to everything but feels like you are away from it all. Cross the bridge over Goshen Creek and climb the hill to this mountain getaway. Enjoy your morning cup of coffee by the fire overlooking the valley below, then head out to take advantage of all the High Country has to offer. Nature is yours to enjoy!
* Located in Boone, NC
* 2 hours from Charlotte
* 5 minutes from Tweetsie Railroad
* 10 minutes from Blowing Rock - shopping, dining, outlet malls
* 5 minutes from Boone & ASU - shopping, dining, farmer’s market, Daniel Boone State Park
* Just off the Parkway - Moses Cone Memorial State Park, Linville Caverns, Grandfather Mountain and more
* Close to several area ski resorts