Our two houses are right next to each other and can host up to 23 people. One house is 4000sf and has 4 bedrooms with 2 queen @ 2 king beds, 3.5 bathrooms, the other house is also 4000 sf has 4 bedrooms with 3 queen beds, 1 king bed, 3 bathrooms. Four sofa beds allow for 7 extras guests for a total of 23 guests max. 2 sofa beds in one house, 2 sofa beds in the other house. Both houses are fully equipped, beautifully and totally renovated, pictures speak for themselves :)
Parking house 1: in the back and/or street
Parking house 2: in the driveway and/or street
We have a few house rules, only common sense required :)
- We don't wear shoes in the house so we ask our guests to do the same OR to bring clean shoes to use in the house, whatever works for you.
- We do not allow parties in the house.
- We do not allow outside/non-paying guests in the property. If you want a couple of family members or friends to visit, as long as it's NO MORE than a couple and NO OVERNIGHT stay, that's fine, just let us know.
- We care about the environment and we recycle. All recycling items can be left at the house in the blue bin but you will have to bring your glass bottles 2 blocks away (Home Depot) to recycle them. Our cleaning crew could do it but will charge for the time it takes them to take care of it (extra $20). Let us know if you want them to do it or if you want to take care of it yourself.
- Before you leave bring all your trash in the trash bin outside.
- Before you leave make sure dishes are clean and back to the proper place in the cabinets, dishwasher must be empty.
- We ask our guests to try and leave the AC at 76° during the summer as advised by our AC company, and 69° during winter time. House has plenty of fans as well.
- No smoke, no pet, no illegal downloading.
- Don't move the furniture outside (! yes, some people have done that in the past... ;))
- Don't drive or park on the grass (! yes, same as above ;))
- Make sure doors and windows are locked prior to your departure.
- Lastly, these rentals are self-catering. We provide bedding (1 set per bed), bath towel and washcloth (1 set per person) and kitchen linens for your stay. Due to the limited time we have to clean and do laundry between two rentals, we cannot offer an unlimited amount of towels & linens. There is a washer and dryer you can use if you need to wash towels during your stay. We invite you to bring your own if you need more. We also provide an initial supply of paper towels (1 roll), toilet paper (2 full rolls per bathroom), dish detergent and laundry detergent. If you run out of these disposable items during your stay, you will need to purchase some to use.