**Minimum night stay varies**
Sleeps in Beds: 10 | Max Occupancy: 10
River’s Edge Beach House is nestled among the oak trees right on the Spokane River and has incredible features both inside and out. You can head to downtown Coeur d’Alene via a 15 minute car ride or hop on a boat from the private dock and take the river a short stretch to where it feeds into Lake Coeur d’Alene. This home is so packed with amenities you may never want to leave!
Featuring beautiful rustic décor, the interior is incredibly spacious. The welcome living room has beautiful views of the water, comfortable seating, a TV, fireplace and access to the upper deck. On-site dining is easy thanks to the fully stocked kitchen. The large countertops offer plenty of space to prepare meals and the bar with seating for 3 is great for recruiting company to assist and socialize. Everyone will love gathering around the wooden table in the dining room with fantastic views of the water out the large windows.
The bedrooms in this home are truly fantastic! The master has a king bed, two other bedrooms have queen beds—and all three have TVs and private deck access! Perfect for the kiddos, the fourth bedroom has a twin bunk bed and a TV. If you’re in need of an additional bed, a comfortable futon is located in the living room. There are three spacious full bathrooms. Two, including the master, have shower/tubs and the third has a standing shower.
As incredible as the indoors are, you may love the outdoor features even more. The upper deck has a table with an umbrella, seating and an outdoor refrigerator. Situated right below, the lower covered deck has a second outdoor refrigerator, BBQ, hot tub, table with chairs and a great socializing area with additional seating.
Right in front of these decks is a huge grassy lawn with even more amenities! The lawn leads right up to the 75’ foot private sandy beach. There’s also a private boat dock with chairs and an umbrella for shade. A paved fire pit area with seating is located near the beach and another dining area with a large table and chairs is steps away.
Bring everyone together for fun-filled getaway at River’s Edge Beach House.
*Are you interested in renting a ski boat, pontoon boat or jet ski? We have the best quality boats at the best rates in town. Please contact us to learn more!
• Distance from downtown Coeur d’Alene, ID: 15 minutes
• Distance from downtown Hayden, ID: 25 minutes
• Distance from downtown Spokane, WA: 35 minutes
• Distance from Spokane International Airport: 40 minutes
• Distance from Silverwood Theme Park: 35 minutes
• Distance from Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort: 1 hour 30 minutes
• Distance from Silver Mountain Ski Resort: 55 minutes
• Distance from Coeur d’Alene Casino: 35 minutes
* While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with Vacation Rental Authority.
You may cancel your reservation at any time. If the reservation is canceled, a full refund for the deposit minus a 10% processing fee will be issued upon re-booking of the property. We also offer travel insurance for extra protection.