You will love it! Best location in Lucca, close to parking and to the wall. WIFI
- english, french, german, italian, dutch, swedish, danish, norwegian
Hi, My name is Elisabeth, I am Danish, but I have lived in Lucca, Tuscany for 20 years. I have been renting out holiday homes in Italy with my agency danitalia for just as many years. I only rent out places that I really like myself and where I can send my best friends and relatives. Being Danish, I am quite critical with the standard of the holiday homes and I check them all personally. I know the area very well just please just write if you need any information. Looking forward to helping you plan your holidays in Tuscany. Elisabeth Hjorth
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
To be paid on the spot: Heating EU 8/day if used Linen change on request EU 10/per person Local tourist tax Deposit fee EU 300
Check in is not possible on Sunday
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Have stayed in this property before and will return again. It is very clean and has everything you need. It is very spacious and has a great location.
Beautiful, clean property at the edge of town, but close to everything
Overall, our family of 4 had a great stay. The location is perfect, being very close to one of the city entrances (a short distance to haul your luggage), as well as shops/restaurants. We had a few issues which were ironed out on the first day/first morning. Having the full-sized washer and dryer was perfect with 2 little kids.
Reasons for the 4 star review (instead of 5):
1. Requirement for 300 euros in cash as a deposit, rather than through VRBO. While it was fully refunded, we wound up with a lot of extra euros when we left Italy. It would be better to pay it as part of the initial payment, then refunded through VRBO at checkout.
2. Though there are 5 beds, they only make beds based on the # of people staying. When asked, they made up an extra bed for us (so our kids could sleep separately at nap, and together at night), but it was a surprise.
3. Noise - Though it is the only apartment in the building, being so close to the wall meant a lot of noise from people walking/talking, and cars/trucks driving by. The shutters/windows don't do a good job of blocking out the noise.
4. There is a per-day usage fee for heat. We tried to use it 1 night, but it seemed to have no effect. When we left, we were told it's radiant floor heating. It was cool, but not cold.
1. Kitchen was great, with a small market 1 block away to buy veggies, meats, pastas, etc.
2. One of the rooms is aimed at kids with a world map/whiteboard that kept kids entertained when it rained
3. Apartment was well stocked with umbrellas, soccer ball, and kitchen necessities.
4. Great starter recommendations for restaurants, and a city map that was great for helping us get our bearings.
5. Great recommendations for where to park for free outside of the city, rather than in the pay lots.
6. Felt very secure. With the private entrance (and 2 flights of stairs), and heavy duty locks on the door, almost like a vault, we felt very safe.
Overall, Lucca was our favorite city on our trip, and our kids are already asking when we can go back.
Great apartment and location
The apartment is perfectly situated for a stay in Tuscany. Easy walk to 'downtown', the train station, and to explore Lucca in general. The apartment was perfectly equipped, and we received support as needed from the landlords.
Happy to hear from you. I am glad you enjoyed Lucca and that you liked La Sortita. You are always welcome back.
Bastante buena atención
La vivienda nos gustó mucho...la única pega es que nos pilló plena ola de calor y al no tener aire acondicionado tuvimos que comprar unos ventiladores, por lo demás de 10....
Vivez l'expérience d'un(e) vrai(e) Lucquois(e) dans ce magnifique appartement!
En premier lieu à noter la relation commerciale et le service fournis par Elizabeth et son équipe: sympathique, chaleureux, d'une grande efficacité et d'une grande rigueur. Ce qui n'est pas le cas de tous les annonceurs sur Homelidays pour Lucca.
Appartement très bien situé, grand, neuf, beau, très bien équipé. Vous êtes dans les murs de Lucca, avec vue sur les remparts, à 5m à pied de tous les lieux touristiques. Les parkings gratuits sont à 10m à pied. 28 marches à monter mais faciles. L'absence de climatisation est compensée par la hauteur de plafond médiévale, on peut garder la fraîcheur! Tous commerces à proximité et quels commerces! Vous allez vous régaler!