A delightful 18th Century cottage, set in the charming hamlet of
Trevelmond on the southern fringes of Bodmin Moor, which is perfect
for access to the moors as well as offering a great base from which to
explore Cornwall. Thatch View Cottage feels both homely and welcoming.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oil-fired Rayburn, microwave oven,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Garden (not enclosed) with seating and Weber charcoal
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 9 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.8 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Oil-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking