Mehringplatz II, 2 bedroom apartment, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4 people
Very light and spacious. Good ...
Very light and spacious.
Unfortunately not ready until 5pm although the manager was very
accommodating and let us leave our luggage there. Needed a washing machine or at least somewhere you could do your
Lift was broken most of the week.
Wifi not working for a few days but did get fixed.
We were all very pleased ...
We were all very pleased with how the appartment was, and also the excellent location; -central, but still quiet. Everything was ok, but if there was one ting it has to be the arrangement with the entrance to the building (2 locks;- one at ground level and one at 5. floor) With 6 people going in and out of the appartment with only 2 sets of keys, it was pretty stressfull at times. Maybe this is something to look at... But, as I said; we were happy to stay there!
1. Very central to Berlin. ...
1. Very central to Berlin.
2. Convenient location to transport.
3. Good local shopping. 1. Very dirty apartment, house cleaning was very poor.
2. The location had a threatning appearance - Lots of grafiti inside the stairwell / lift / building entry.
3. Poor plumbing - blocked up during our stay.
4. No dishwasher, washing machine.
5. Only a TV, no WiFi, CD/DVD player.
- easy access to underground, ...
- easy access to underground, that is located just down the building.
- the owner gave us maps and explained how to reach the main interesting sites of the city. - the convertible sofa is not really designed for 2 people. as a consequence, the apartment would have been perfect for up to 5 people, but not 6.
- in the diner room + 1 bedroom, the curtains are less wide than than windows, so they do not really prevent from the morning light.
Modern decor, light and roomy ...
Modern decor, light and roomy ambience, clean and modern fittings, close access to provisions for self-catering. Easy access to Berlin's central sights - all mostly within 45 minutes' walk. An all-round delight. It was quite difficult to find when coming out of the U-bahn around midnight. The curtains on the southern side (bedroom and main room) could have been wider and thicker to cut out the morning sun.
Great sized and well furnished ...
Great sized and well furnished apartment, ideally located seconds walk from the underground, linking to all the major routes. Perfect for our needs. Would stay again without hesitation.