Recently remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the North Seattle Licton Springs neighborhood. Comfortably sleeps 6 with two queen beds and one sofa that pulls out into a full bed. Located on a quiet residential street and well insulated from the hustle and bustle of Seattle.
Comfortable walking distance to Licton Springs park, Asian grocery store, restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
The first two bedrooms have queen beds while the third bedroom has a sofa couch that pulls out into a full bed. The third bedroom is also equipped with a small office workstation complete with a Windows desktop, laser printer, 19" monitor and high-speed Internet access.
WiFi is accessible throughout the home and all bedrooms have RJ45 network port (Ethernet) enabling you to connect directly to the wall for Internet if necessary.
A 42" LCD television is in the living room with upgraded twin floor standing speakers. Netflix and Amazon Streaming are both available for your use.
The kitchen and bathrooms are stocked with all the essentials including:
- Bath towels, hand towels, etc.
- First aid kit.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Coffee maker, grinder, filters, toaster, strainer, etc.
- Pots, pans, cups, glasses, dishes, silverware, knives, and various cooking tools.
- Salt, pepper, olive oil, herbs, spices, cooking spray, etc.
- Paper towels.
- Ice maker.
You will have access to the entire home.
Interaction with Guests
I will be available to help you with questions and suggestions on how to enjoy Seattle attractions as well as other areas of interest outside of Seattle.
The house sits on a quiet residential street of the Licton Springs neighborhood. Here are a few things that are nearby:
- 1 minute walk, Licton Springs Park with playground.
- 4 minute walk to North Seattle College (served by many bus routes).
- 5 minute walk to Oak Tree Village with a movie theater, Starbucks, Asian grocery and a few places to eat.
- 7 minute walk, Mineral Springs Park with disc golf course.
- 8 minute walk, King Country Metro bus E-line (~21 minute ride to Space Needle).
Just beyond walking distance:
- 1 mile to the south, Green Lake is 1 mile to the south, where you can find tennis courts, basketball courts, swimming areas, and a walk/bike/skate trail. Our neighborhood also has two smaller but equally lovely trail parks: Licton Springs Park (w/playground) and Mineral Springs Park (w/disc golf couse).
- 1 mile to the northeast, Northgate Shopping Mall and a variety of other retail outlets.
The house is located in an area very well-served by King County Metro with many bus routes a short walk away. For instance, the house is within an 8 minute walk from the "Rapid Ride" E-line which takes riders downtown in approximately 21 minutes.