Come enjoy this private sanctuary surrounded by lush gardens, mountain and ocean views where you can relax, swim, and play tennis inside this beautiful gated estate located in prestigious Point Dume, where you're close to everything... 2 minutes to shops, grocery store, cafés, restaurants, hiking trails, horseback riding and Malibu's famous beaches.
This colonial estate sits on an acre of beautifully landscaped grounds that include a full-size tennis court, large gazebo with seating/lounging area, and a large 40 foot swimming pool and hot tub. The warm, inviting traditional charm of the house is reflected through the comfortable furnishings, wainscoting, built in cabinetry, custom walnut hardwood floors and spacious rooms that effortlessly flow together offering endless panoramic views of the lush gardens, lawns, mature trees and swimming pool from the 1st floor, plus mountain and ocean view from the 2nd floor. There is also secure parking on the premises for up to 8 cars.
This 5 bedroom, 4 full bath home features a 900 square foot large living/family room, formal living room, dining room, kitchen, office and fitness room.
Bedroom #1 Master - (upstairs)
The expansive Master Suite is located upstairs and has beautiful views from every window (garden, pool, mountain or ocean). It features a king size bed, 50” HD flat screen TV with DirecTV (Satellite) and Blu-ray/DVD player, high speed wireless internet, several dressers, closet, sitting area, lighted vanity makeup desk, gym with (treadmill, stair climber, massage chair) and private balcony with 2 comfy chairs with garden, ocean, mountain, tennis court and magnificent sunset views.
The private master bathroom has soaring ceilings, a large 2-sink vanity with many drawers, oversized bathtub and tiled/marble shower with seat large enough for two.
Bedroom #2 (upstairs)
The large room features a full size bed with drawers, desk with chair, high speed wireless internet, bookcase with drawers, closet, and french windows with garden view.
Nearby private bathroom with toilet, large tiled vanity with 2 sinks and tub/shower.
Bedroom #3 (upstairs)
The room features a twin bed and another twin mattress underneath that pulls out to accommodate another guest if desired, a desk, chair, high speed wireless internet, built-in book shelves and many drawers, closet, and french windows with garden, pool and tennis court views. Nearby private bathroom with toilet, large tiled vanity with 2 sinks and tub/shower.
Bedroom #4 (Suite) - downstairs
This tranquil Suite features a Queen size bed covered in soft linen, down duvet and pillows, private bathroom with tub, walk-in closet, large dresser, small refrigerator, sitting area, wireless internet and workstation for your laptop, and 16x9 flat screen TV with Directv. The double french doors have incredible lush garden and pool view.
Bedroom #5 - Office or Additional Bedroom (downstairs)
Can either be a bedroom with single size airbed, and/or perfect as an office as it has a large built-in desk with chair, bookcases, many drawers, high speed wireless internet, 42" flat screen TV with DirecTV (Satellite), large comfy sofa, private bathroom with toilet, sink and shower, and french windows with garden views.
Common Area (Large Living/Family Room - downstairs)
This extremely spacious room can be used during the day as a family/entertainment room, but also at night as an additional bedroom. It has a Queen size sofa-bed with memory foam mattress for 2, high speed wireless internet, a 42" flat screen TV with DirecTV (Satellite), large DVD movie selection, board games, nearby bathroom with toilet, sink and shower, and french windows and doors with amazing garden and pool views.
Note: In the past cats have lived here so if you are highly allergic you might not want to stay here. Even though this house is professionally cleaned and no one has reported any issues in the past, I just wanted to put it out there just in case. :)
Once a week maid service - included (for rentals over 7 nights)
EXTRAS - $$
- Pool heating can be provided for an extra charge of $90 a day, to 85 degrees for 8 hours only. In the summer months (including Sept), there is no need to heat the pool as it maintains temperatures of 77+ degrees.
- DirecTV (Satellite) Pay Per View Movies can be purchased if desired for an additional charge
- Like most people, we feel our home is a very special place, so we ask that you treat it accordingly.
- Only a maximum of 10 guests are allowed on the property.
- No parties, events, loud music or excessive noise please. It is not a party house and we respect our neighbors' right to peace and quiet.
- We are on a septic system like everyone else in Malibu so please no feminine products down toilet, only toilet paper, and no left over food, solid or partially solid down kitchen sink/disposal.
- This is a non-smoking environment, smoking is not allowed.
- No pets are allowed.
- A signed standard rental agreement is required by the primary renter who must be at least 30 years old and included as one of the guests staying at the property.
- Property Manager resides on the property in a separate and private apartment (out of sight) and will not interact with guests, but is always available should you need anything or have any questions. It is so important that we make sure you are well taken care of and have a wonderful stay!