Lerici, Cinque Terre, Views and Sandy Beach a Studio Apartment Sleeps 2(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Studio style apartment, with large patio, ideal for a romatic holiday
Lerici is Italy's best kept secret, you will not find many tourists here as it is the Pearl of the Liguria coast much loved by the Italians. This coastal town has a marina and a number of sandy bays to swim. The water is crystal clear and ideal for snorkelling or sailing. Cars are very restricted and visitors have to park in a large purpose built car park the best way to get around is by the bus service which runs the whole length of the town. This allows for a large safe area to walk and eat al fresco in the evenings. The narrow streets to the rear of the sea front are bustling with a range of shops and eating places. The houses and buildings are all painted different pastel colours to give a memorable picture. From the harbour you take a ferry to visit other local towns and the famous 'Cinque Terra' towns which can not be reached by car or the islands of Portovenere or Palmaria all of which offer some excellent beaches and picturesque towns.
Parking: There is a private gated off road parking. You are not allowed to drive into Lerici, they will fine you and chase you back to your country for the fine so beware. It is well sign posted to this effect. You should follow the parking signs to the main car park and walk back into Lerici or take the 'park and ride bus'. There two public car park in Lerici, one is located by the public beach and the other at the entrance to the town.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2005
- Max. occupancy 2
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- The open plan studio room is the only room other then the bathroom
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- This coastal town has a marina and a number of sandy bays to swim. The water is crystal clear and ideal for snorkeling or sailing. Cars are very restricted and visitors have to park in a large purpose built car park the best way to get around is by the bus service which runs the whole length of the town. An early morning walk of 1 km takes you to the pasticceria for the bread and croissants or the two village shops for all your fresh vegetables and other groceries. If you fly to Pisa then a one hour train journey costing 6 Euro will take you to Sarzana. Trains run each hour. If you are flying to Genoa then the train takes 1.5 hours to Sarzana. From there you take a taxi to the village of La Serra just above the town of Lerici. There is a bus service from La Serra to Lerici and the beach. It is a regular service, up to midnight, during the high season....moreless
- Tourist Attractions
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 22 - Nov 11, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
There is no general deposit but you are responsible for any breakage or damage. This can be either replace or paid for at the end of the rentals.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The apartment is located in Al Serra which is part of the sea side town of Lerici. It is ideal for those wanting a good relaxing holiday. The Cinque Terra towns are a short ferry trip away from Lerici. The town of Lerici dates back to Roman times and is overlooked by a medieval castle which is now a museum. In the 18th century the town became fashionable among English poets and writers like Byron and Shelley, both have hotels named after them.
The five hamlets of the Cinque Terra are located on west coast of the Riviera. The villages are either clinging to the cliff face or are concealed in miniature inlets perfectly blending in to this unique and unspoilt landscape.
Across the bay is the striking sea-faring village of Portovenere. The Doria quay is hemmed in by a number of tower like houses which effectively turn the harbour into a fortified citadel. The islands of Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto are located just off the mainland.
- Primary: ++39 0583353125
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Video of what is on offer, casa mario
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Casa Mario: Patio area overlooks the bay and is south facing.
House front, the apartments are the lower floor at the rear of the house.
Casa Mario: Dinning table on the patio for those 'Al Fresco' meals.
Casa Mario: Kitchen area
Casa Mario: Bathroom
Casa Mario: Ideal for 2 people.
Main Piazza in Lerici
Entrance to the apartments.
Gated parking area
Casa Mario: Romantic cocktails area
Casa Mario: Double bed with the bathroom to the left.
Casa Mario: Small table in the kitchen area for breakfast.
Public car park in Lerici
Public sandy beach in Lerici
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.