- english, greek
About Home Rentality
We are a construction firm based in the beautiful and vivid neighborhood of Metaxourgio, Athens. We love construction, properties and tourism and this made us a partner of Home Away! We are happy to host you in our listings, let you choose among the best and the most appropriate place for your vacation and showing you the famous Greek Philoxenia (=hospitality). • We would like also to inform you that Home Rentality provides transfer services, 7 days a week. Pick-up transportation is available upon arrangement and the payment is done directly to the driver. Feel free to contact us for further details.
Why Home Rentality chose Thissio
• Within 2mins to the nearest metro station, Thissio. • Located in Athens' historic centre. • Building's roof terrace enjoys Acropolis - Lycavettus hill & Athens city view.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
• Thiseio is the name of a traditional neighborhood in downtown Athens, Greece, northwest of the Acropolis. It is within walking distance of Plaka and borders Monastiraki, Ano Petralona and Gazi neighborhoods. The area has many cafés and cultural meeting points. The pedestrianisation of the historical center that is surrounded from the triangle between Plaka, Dionysiou Areopagitou street and Kerameikos includes almost all the magnificent sights of Athens. It is nestled between Philopappou Hill and the Acropolis and you don't need to walk far to find pine trees and grass as well as spectacular view of Athens city including some of the best views of the Acropolis. Long ago, the name was derived from the Temple of Hephaestus which was mistakenly known as Thiseio in reference to Theseus, the mythical king of Athens, which gave rise to the neighbourhood being named Thiseio.
• Acropolis / 1000m - 11mins walk
• Downtown, Athens center / 1700 - 20mins walk
• Thissio View Bar - Restaurant / 300m - 3mins walk
• To Steki Tou Ilia Tavern / 250m - 3mins
• Restaurant Oineas, Esopou 9 / 650m – 8mins walk
• Upupa Epops - The bar, Alkminis 7 / 900m – 10mins walk
• Super Market AB Vassilopoulos, Akamantos and Galatias / 450m - 6mins walk
• Pharmacy, Amfiktionos 16 / Next to the apartment
• Thiseio is served by the nearby Thiseio ISAP station / 250m - 2mins walk
• From Athens International Airport ''El. Venizelos'' take the blue metro line M3 and disembark at ''Monastiraki'' station. Then change to green train line M1 - direction to Piraeus - and hop off at ''Thiseio'' station.
• From Thiseio station you can take to green train line (ISAP), green line connects the area with Piraeus port and the northern suburbs of Athens.
• The apartment is 750m away from the "Monastiraki" metro station, about 9mins walking distance.