Maui Sunset is an oceanfront vacation condo resort located in sunny South Maui a short 20 minute drive from Kahului Airport. Maui Sunset overlooks blue Pacific Ocean waters in sunny Kihei on 5.5 manicured acres of pristine beachfront. As you step onto the grounds you immediately feel the Aloha. More than just a word 'Aloha' is a relaxing way of life on Maui. Enjoy the lush tropical gardens of Maui Sunset and the tranquility of your private lanai. The Maui Sunset provides the perfect Hawaiian vacation experience you have always dreamed.
Breathtaking beachfront view and a beautifully appointed luxury Condo. This one bedroom 681 sq. ft. condo has beautiful porcelain tile flooring throughout, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, porcelain tile baths, beautiful, comfortable furniture, 55in curved HDTV with sound bar, Wi-Fi, Cable, Blu-ray / DVD, and all with a beautiful palm tree, ocean view.
Step into your dream vacation. Sip a cocktail on the lanai while enjoying the sunset and soothing evening breeze. Prepare that special meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Dine on the dining room table while enjoying the view from floor to ceiling windows. What a way to finish a fun filled day in Maui! There are BBQ’s on site as well as a garden for guests to pick fresh herbs, tomatoes, onions and even a banana trees with the sweet sugar bananas. The gardeners will pick the bananas when they are ripe and leave them by the activities area for guest to help themselves. Panoramic View, with Old Hawaii charm!
This one bedroom condo has a new queen size bed in the bedroom with full on-suite bathroom, queen-size sofa hide-a-bed in the living room, full-size futon in the living room and full guest bathroom. All freshly renovated, one of the nicest condos at the resort with penthouse ocean views.
The living space has all the features to enjoy your stay. Stay in touch with free Wi-Fi at the desk in the living room. Relax on the sofa while watching the 55 inch curved HDTV with BT sound bar. Chat with the cook while lounging on the futon near the kitchen. Enjoy dinner for four at the dining room table. All with a floor to ceiling wall of windows to the palm tree and ocean view.
The lanai has comfortable seating for relaxing while catching the ocean breeze and beautiful view from the top fifth floor. Whale watching is a popular pastime.
Everything for the beach (which you can walk to from the unit) is included. The walking and wading beach is located a short stroll from the Maui Sunset pool. Venture beyond the shallows & to the reef that fringes & shelters the shoreline, where Sea Turtles & other marine life are commonly seen. Between December and April watch the whales!
Towels and Linens are included. Both bathrooms have hair dryers. There is a full sized front loading washer and dryer and iron and iron board included in this luxury condo. Maid service is available during your stay for an additional cost. Arrange with the concierge desk at the pool.
- Luxury 681 sq. ft. condo
- Living space with a full wall of windows
- One bedroom with on-suite porcelain tile full bath
- Guest ceramic tile full bath
- Fully appointed kitchen with stainless steel oven, stove, microwave, full refrigerator / freezer, ice maker / dispenser, dishwasher, blender, coffee maker, toaster, granite counter tops, all cookware, matching china, drinkware, flatware, serving pieces, BBQ and bar utensils
- Private covered lanai with ocean view
- 55inch curved HDTV with BT sound bar, all connections, watch your iPad / iPhone movie wirelessly on the TV
- Cable TV connection
- Blu-Ray DVD
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ceiling fans
- Towels and linens
- Queen-sized bed in bedroom
- Queen-size sofa hide-a-bed in the living room
- Full-size futon in the living room
- Dining table for 4
- Desk and chair
- Full-size front loading washer and dryer in unit
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryers in both bathrooms
- Beach amenities, 2 beach chairs, beach bag, cooler
Experience the charm of old Hawaii as you stroll through the Award-Winning Gardens of the Maui Sunset Condominiums. The first time you stroll on the grass you may be tempted to reach down and touch it. The grass is the same quality as the practice putting greens. The Maui Sunset is the only resort in the Kihei area where you can experience this unbelievable grass. This grass extends right to the beach. You can stroll barefoot right down to the beach and then dip your toes in the warm Pacific waters. The pool has an onsite activities desk where you can book Maui tours, rent sports equipment, and get recommendations to restaurants and activities in Maui. You can rent a stand up paddle board and walk right out to the ocean and try it out. Suntan lotions and sunglasses are available for purchase as well as rental of underwater camera. There is a soda machine and ice machine at the pool as well as free sports gear for Tennis, Bocce Ball, shuffleboard, golf putters and balls for onsite putting green. For you bookworms, there is a free book exchange at the pool as well. We hope you choose our top floor luxury condo for your next dream vacation in Maui.
- The largest Swimming Pool in the Kilei area
- Jacuzzi Hot Tub
- Tennis Court
- Shuffleboard Courts
- Putting Green
- Exercise Room
- Shoreline Casting
- Spear Fishing
- Paddle Boarding
- BBQ grills in courtyards
- 34 acre fish pond
- Free parking
- Concierge Desk at the pool provides sports equipment both free and rental, island information and tour activities
- Beautifully manicured resort grounds
- Grass lawns
- Manicured landscaping
- Many grassy quiet areas to relax under the palm trees and view the ocean beach
- Within walking / biking / driving distance to Shopping, Restaurants, Nightlife, Sports Activities, Entertainment, Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, Banks and other retail shops
- Security is maintained 24 hours with courteous and helpful check-in office and other staff
- Part of Kihei’s six miles of beach with views of Kahoolawe, Molokini, Lanai, and West Maui, and you may spot a whale spouting or breaching the ocean’s surface
- Located in sunny Kihei, the resort is central to Maui famous activities. See historic, bustling Lahaina town only 25 minutes away. Watch the sun rise over the 10,000 foot Haleakala Crater. Take the scenic drive over fifty bridges to Hana, vibrant with waterfalls, pools, and lush tropical foliage. Then escape back to Kihei's quiet sunset beaches in the heart of the island, but away from it all.
- 11 miles or 15 minutes from the Maui Kahului Airport
- Directions from the Airport
Follow signs to KIHEI
Straight from airport. Left at big Church HI-311.
At end of sugar cane fields. Right HI-31, then quick first left S. Kihei Road.
You are now on South Kihei Road. Maui Sunset is on your right after 2 miles.
- Zip Line Tours
- Ocean Rafting
- Motorcycle Rental
- Paddle Boarding
- Whale Watching
- Sailing Vessels
- Deep-Sea Fishing
Quality and customer satisfaction are priority #1. We approach each vacation rental as if your vacation was our vacation. This means we first start with the best quality décor and features. We stay at our condo and outfit it with all the things we need to enjoy our stay. Just as if it were our home. No short cuts! That's our promise to you. We hope you enjoy your vacation in our condo. Please leave us a review and tell us anything you needed or we could have done better and, of course, praise the things we did right. Aloha!
Why this property
This one bedroom condo is on the top floor with the best ocean views. It was completely re-modeled in 2016 with top of the line appliances, flooring, and furniture. We hope you choose our condo for your Maui vacation. Aloha!