Lovely Modern Apt., Free Wifi, 42'' Satellite TV, Close to Beach, Town, Airport(13 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
A very convenient and comfortable base to enjoy your holiday and relax
The contained ITEK designed kitchen benefits from a Bosch oven, Bosch fridge/freezer and extractor, and the living room boasts ample storage to keep organized.
In summary, this apartment is ideally suited to couples looking for a modern and clean base in Gibraltar to explore Spain or simply to spend the day at the beach and the evening at the Marina or in town. Reserve today while your dates are still available! All enquires welcome :)
This affordable and lovely flat offers some of the best value of any on the market in Gibraltar. It is a well designed property that will make you feel at home straight away. Simple in layout and only one of 6 apartments in this Taylor Woodrow development to enjoy a balcony with clean views of the North face of the Rock of Gibraltar which gets lit up at night and makes a brilliant back drop from the couch.
Location (walking) ---- 5 minutes to Eastern Beach continue for 15 minutes onto Catalan Bay ---- 8 minutes to Marina Bay,(the heart of Gibraltar's newest bars and restaurants) and the Gibraltar Gala Casino ---- 5 minutes to the runway ---- 12 minutes to the border (Spain) to enjoy a night out in La Linea de la Conception ----12 minutes to the Gibraltar International Airport ---- 15 minute walk to the center of Gibraltar; casemates (the start of Gibraltar's Main Street and shopping center).
Food and Bus ---- 20 seconds from the local supermarket (across the street!) ----30 seconds from the nearest bus station to save your legs for exploring Spain or touring the rock and welcoming the local monkeys (not apes - Tailless monkeys!).
Filomena House is one of the closest developments to the Spanish border and the Gibraltar Airport. It truly is a great base to explore the wonders of Spain ---- 45 minutes - Tarifa - kite surfing, paddle surfing, beach bars and a relaxed beautiful 7 kms of white sand ----45 minutes - Puerta Banus to drink martinis and watch for Ferraris ----50 minutes - La Canada for a day of shopping before exploring Marbella ----2hours - Rhonda...........wow, such a beautiful drive and incredible scenery ----Lets not forget about Cadiz, Seville or even Granada for a day of skiing or sightseeing enjoying the free tapas with each glass of beer or wine you order.
We welcome your comments and any queries that you may have prior to your visit so that we may continue to grow our information booklet allowing you to maximize your visit and see and enjoy some of the wonders of this beautiful part of the world.
e.g. Affordable car rentals are available in nearby La Linea which will open up a whole new world of possibilities while maximizing the use of your parking space!
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 1
- 34 m²
- Max. occupancy 2
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2
- This roomy studio has a very solid, simple-to-use drop-down bed designed and built into the wall. At night it transforms the room into a comfortable and cozy bedroom, perfect to watch a movie on the 42 inch TV or to simply enjoy one of our books. When the bed is up, the room turns into a spacious and uncluttered living and dining room. It is very easy to use and makes this studio apartment seem much larger than it's 34 m2 footprint....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The bathroom is separate to the main living area and located at the entrance of the apartment. Simple and ample for any visitors with clean toilet, extractor fan, large mirror, sink and comfortable shower with good pressure. The store across the road provides almost anything else you may need and is open 7 days a week until 9pm!...moreless
- There is a DVI cable and audio plug hooked into the 42 inch LG TV, ready for those who may choose to bring their laptop and a selection of music and movies. The DVD player is quite simple to use with a built in radio. The TV is hooked into the local Gibraltar cable network offering some 40 stations for those nights you want to put your feet up and relax. A heater is provided in the winter which turns the warm room into a toasty oasis, in the summer the apartment keeps quite cool as it is East facing and offers a constant breeze when the front door is open slightly. This apartment welcomes smokers to use the balcony or enjoy an electronic cigarette (www.TotalCigarettes.com) indoors free of odour and tar. A built-in clothes hanger is on the balcony to dry clothes making them naturally Gibraltar fresh....moreless
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 3 people
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Local Activities Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $128.37
- No additional mandatory fees
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
A £100 reservation deposit (security deposit) is required to secure booking dates
(This is returned in full after property inspection)
Minimum stay is 7 nights
7 nights is the weekly rate
Thank you for reading.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
Filomena House is one of the newest developments built by Taylor Woodrow (Gibraltar) Ltd. located only minutes away from the Gibraltar International Airport. It is the perfect location for visitors to Gibraltar who are looking for convenience and represents an ideal base to take in day trips to the beautiful beaches of Spain, or for a game of golf on the 'Costa Del Golf'. This lovely apartment is located in the center of many sought after tourist and leisure spots all only short walks away: Eastern Beach, Marina Bay, Gibraltar Center (Main Street) and La Linea de la Conception (Spain).
Filomena House is situated only steps away from a small supermarket and a bus stop, close to Spain allowing for an evening of Tapas or simply a relaxed visit to Catalan Bay. It is the ideal base for those looking for flexibility and convenience as well as a great view of the Rock of Gibraltar. Key your eye out for the Barbary Apes (tailless monkeys) who sometimes frequent this exposed and beautiful location of the Rock face.
- Primary: + 0034 664153410 Welcome to call anytime
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sorry but the wine was drunk and the laptop is being used :)
Dining room in the evening, dance foor in the day!
Smart design and simple to use
View of Rock from inside apartment
Eastern Beach, 5 min walk
Entrance hallway leading to living room and balcony
Hallway leading to the front door, bathroom and washing machine (cupboard)
Filomena House is located in the center of this photo
Bedroom at night
Simply tuck, strap and lift
Private 5m2 balcony with view of rock at night
After Eastern Beach, don't forget Catalan Bay!
Lamp was broken and removed
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.