Accommodation for 4 People With Bay Views, With A Dock, Close To The Beach
- english, russian, czech, Slovak
What makes this Condo unique
We also own unit 10 and 12 so we could easily accomodate your family and friends!!!
We were there for half of the week it was very convenient and we loved the location! Very clean needed a broom but things worked out. We would for sure come back for a little cheaper of a price but really loved it!
The location of the property was pleasant and worked well for our needs when we were in town. However, there were a number of glitches that affected our stay:
- Toilet had not been cleaned
- Not enough toilet paper
- TV in bedroom did not work
- It would have been helpful to have instructions on how the main TV worked. We eventually figured it out.
- Water and ice filter on the refrigerator did not work
- Password to WiFi Written on welcome blackboard was incorrect. Eventually we found it in the information binder, which was disorganized with pages out of order or falling out.
- Owner said extra sheets would be in the closet for the foldout couch. They weren’t there and it was not until the day we left that we happened to see them in one of the drawers.
- The owner did not tell us ahead of time that she was going to be out of the country. When we contacted her to ask if someone could assist us with our issues above, she gave us the name and number of someone else. When I contacted that person, she said she was having difficulty understanding what we were asking, but she would come over. She never did.
All in all, nice setting but we were disappointed by the glitches.
Dear Amy, so sorry you felt disappointed with your stay.
I’m sorry you never told me about your issues...Our only conversation was during your check in when I have sent you all info because you have not downloaded the app. I’m very easy to communicate even when I’m not in Florida, you were given my cleaning lady number in case you need anything because she is always around working on my other units. Every unit is inspected prior my guests arrival, I just confirmed with her the toilet as well as the rest of the apartment was cleaned and sanitized. Perhaps the blue tablet we put in the toilet bowl made you feel it was not clean. We have 3 wifi connections for your stay, I’m happy you were able to connect to one of them. As per the toilet paper, every unit is supplied with 2-4 rolls of toilet paper and as per the sheets I have never talked to you besides the conversation mentioned above. But again, I’m glad you were able to find it. I still hope you had a pleasant stay at our unit.
This was my first experience booking on vrbo and it was wonderful! Unit 11 is nicely decorated with everything you could need, including beach towels, hair dryer, coffee filters and a starter package of coffee. A grocery store is 5-10 minutes away. We enjoyed sitting on the deck by the canal and watching a group of manatees and then walked right across the street to the heated pool and the private beach (with plenty of beach chairs). This is a nice, quiet location - it was a perfect getaway for spring break. Thanks to Michaela who let us have a later checkout time as well. We’ll book here again if we return to Longboat Key.
very comfortable waterside cottage... quiet and relaxing... very nice...
Great location! Boat friendly :)
Enjoyed our vacation immensely! Thank you!
Canal and Beach condo
Had a wonderful stay at the condo. Had a few minor problems and they were resolved. To be truly five star, the management should provide better beach accessories. There were only two beach towels provided and one beach chair. There is access to the beach across the street and lounges are provided on a first come, first serve basis. So we didn't visit any other nearby beaches during our stay
Dear Stephen, thank you for your review.
Beach lounges, chairs and umbrellas are provided for all the guests of Cabana beach club, on top of these my unit is equipped with extra beach chairs+ umbrella. Sorry it did not meet your needs.
As per the minor issues, (sofa would not fold properly), maintance was called 2 times to show you how to do it. I hope you still had a great time as you mentioned earlier.
We will be happy to have you you back.