About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Enjoy the soothing neutral décor with splashes of nautical color in this 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condo that sleeps up to nine people at Phoenix V. Conveniently located on ground-level, walk right from your patio to the outdoor swimming pool and the Gulf of Mexico.
· Living area features a queen sleeper sofa and flat screen television
· Kitchen is fully equipped with crisp white appliances and cabinetry with dining seats available for two at the breakfast counter
· Dining area features a banquet and table combo plus two chairs to seat up to five diners
· Master bedroom has a queen size bed, flat screen television, and patio access
· Master bathroom features an extended vanity with single sink and a tub shower combination
· Guest bedroom has two twin beds plus a set of twin bunk beds
· Stacked washer and dryer conveniently located inside condo unit
· Gulf front, ground-level patio features an outdoor dining set for four plus two additional chairs and is located just steps away from outdoor swimming pool and the gulf
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Spring Break 2017
It was a great condo if you have small children. So nice not to have to carry so much stuff up and down, and to have a small grassy area for them to play. My 4 year old loved the splash pad. Very family friendly.
Brooke: Thanks for sharing your review with us. We love the ease of staying here too and appreciate your remarks. The splash pad is a great addition to the amenities here and make for wonderful pictures with the little ones. Please contact us when you want to stay here again.
It was okay. Not what I expected for the price.
Not enough hot water. Not enough towels. Not enough items for the condominium. Too many restrictions on occupants. This is more of a retirement home. Website should reflect these condos are for senior citizens.
It is disappointing to read this review. The condo sleeps up to 9 people and the condo should be furnished with towels and services for 9. The lobby desk will certainly help assist you if there are issues with the above. We will certainly re-address our inventory as we welcome many large groups and families and want them to have a comfortable stay. You arrive just at the end of our winter season when many guests from the northern states and Canada stay with us (snowbirds). Most leave by mid to late March. The rest of the year, the complex is filled with families and children. Please come back and enjoy this time too.