Great get away for large families, circle of friends, or business associates!
Situated in an upscale in-town Atlanta neighborhood, this updated 6 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom 2 family home is located in very desirable, walkable, and historic Atlanta neighborhood - Morningside. It is close to Emory University, Downtown, Buckhead, Decatur and so much more! Everything needed for a stay as comfortable as home. Bed sizes include 2 full, 2 queens, and 2 kings. Additional air mattresses allow for plenty of room for everyone and are available upon request.
The house offers driveways large enough for 4 cars to park, with additional street parking. Due to the property's location in a quiet neighborhood, house rules do not allow any events, large gatherings, or parties during the guest's stay.
Being a prime location, there is so much to enjoy in Atlanta’s Morningside, such as, nature trails, parks and a few locally favored restaurants, boutiques, and a spa, all within walking distance.
Step right on to the bus to Emory and the CDC. Pubs, parks, shopping, nightlife, local and international cuisine, and many Atlanta attractions are just a short ride away from this convenient location. Georgia World Congress Center is a short 20 minute drive away.
Neighborhood restaurants in Morningside offer a nice mix of menus from Southern to European:
• Alon’s is a European bakery and a favorite among the locals. The menu moves from baked goods to breakfast to lunch and beyond.
• The Family Dog, a family friendly restaurant and bar, serves updated bar food and late night breakfast.
• Hobnob Neighborhood Tavern serves lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch. The menu features southern classics, pizza, and gourmet steaks and burgers.
• Smith’s Olde Bar is an icon in the neighborhood known for its local and regional music. Food and drinks are also served.
There are several relaxing activities that occur in the Morningside neighborhood.
• Any Saturday morning should also include a trip to our well known Morningside Farmers Market, open year round. Fresh organic produce, breads, flowers, and artisan crafts fill the market.
• For hiking, trail running, or a simple walk to enjoy the pretty views, a trip to the Morningside Nature Preserve reveals a sparkling gem within the neighborhood.
• Herbert Taylor Park and Daniel Johnson Nature Preserve are just across the street from the apartment. Enjoy the wooded walking trail and rock formations along the path.
Outside the immediate neighborhood, Atlanta offers a near endless supply of entertainment, attractions, and activities. Many of the top tourist activities are a 15 minute drive or less and include The Georgia Aquarium (2015 Travelers Choice Winner Award), The Fox Theater, Atlanta Botanical Garden, Martin Luther King Jr National Historical Site, Center for Civil and Human Rights, Piedmont Park, Oakland Cemetery, High Museum of Art, Ebenezer Baptist Church, Jimmy Carter Library and Museum, and the Atlanta Beltline.