Furnished apartment in a perfect location in downtown Boulder available for 30-day rent or longer. I'm planning to move into this unit myself to remodel it at some point, but in the meantime it works really well for people who are new in town and want to live downtown for a month or two while they get to know the area better.
Please note: I have MANY reviews (all positive) for this property and others on another rental site. I've only recently started listing on VRBO and have not booked many guests through this site yet. Will gladly provide a link so you can book in confidence.
The Pearl Street pedestrian mall is only 2 blocks away... Boulder Theater, Illegal Pete's, Mountain Sun, The Cup, Lucille's, Snooze, and much more is practically right outside your door.
The apartment is part of a 4-plex, and the building is laid out much more like townhomes than an apartment building... all units have private ground-level entrances.
- 1100 square feet
- 2 stories, with no one above you
- Plenty of light. Mostly west-facing windows but a few north-facing and south-facing windows as well.
- Great common area courtyard that we share between the 4 units.
- Front door faces Pine St and the back door opens into the courtyard.
- Shared laundry room (free) for the complex, which is accessed from the courtyard.
- Window AC units in the bedrooms (no central air)
- Only takes a couple minutes to walk to the Pearl St pedestrian area.
Includes one spot in the parking lot behind the house. You can also get a permit form the city to park on the street for $13/year.
This is a non-smoking apartment.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 4 unrelated people or 1 family