Ski Season Special. Book 3 Nights and Get a 4th Free (Except Holidays)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ski Season Special - Book 3 nights and get a 4th Free. Offer not available during Holidays!
Please contact us direct either by phone or email to get your discounted quote which does not show up online.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SKI SEASON SPECIAL - Book 3 nights get the 4th night at NO CHARGE. (Offer Not Valid Holidays)
ASK ABOUT LAST MINUTE TRAVEL SPECIALS AVAILABLE!!!
Whitefish Vacation Rental. Enjoy rustic mountain luxury at this comfortably appointed Big Mountain cabin-style town-home - in internationally renowned Whitefish, Montana. This special property is nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within a private 55-acre wooded enclave which is located in one of the most unique mountain winter and summer vacation resort properties.
This spacious recently remodeled 3-story cabin style townhome offers 3 bedrooms. There are 2 downstairs and one loft-style bedroom on the top floor. The master offers a king size bed with lovely views of the surrounding woods and occasional grazing dear. The other two bedrooms both offer comfortable Queen sized beds. Just of the back you will find a scenic private deck with BBQ & outdoor table and chairs! Sleeps six guests comfortably.
Gorgeous fully appointed Kitchen with Granite Counter tops.
Featuring vaulted ceilings, large picture windows, ceramic tiled floor, warm wood accents, wood burning fireplace, and a large deck overlooking the lush alpine forest. Beautifully decorated with all of the amenities of home.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 1360 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- Three lovely designer appointed bedrooms. Two on the lower level, one with a king bed and lovely views to the surrounding forrest. One with a Queen bed, this room also has laundry closet with a stacked washer and dryer. On the top level, loft bedroom with a Queen bed and an additional single bed....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- All the amenities you could wish for in a vacation rental. Completely appointed with all of the comforts of home. Two televisions, one in the great room and one in the master bedroom. Cable TV with premium movie channels, wireless internet, DVD / VCR players, CD/Radio, a kitchen equipped for all your gourmet preparations. Firewood for the hearth in the fireplace just steps away from the door. One of the few Ptarmigan cabin/condos with in-unit washer and dryer. New this winter is the large outdoor hot-tub and remodeled indoor pool area. This “Blacktail” cabin is one of the most convenient to these new facilities, just steps away....moreless
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Garbage Disposal
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Tennis Court
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Early Ski Season
Dec 2 - Dec 15, 2016
2 night min stay
Christmas & New Years Weeks
Dec 16 - Jan 3, 2017
7 night min stay
Jan 4 - Mar 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Presidents Canadian Holiday
Feb 17 - Feb 21, 2017
5 night min stay
Spring Value Season
Apr 3 - May 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Early Summer 2017
Jun 1 - Jun 18, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 19 - Sep 10, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $125
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 11%
Holiday: Xmas, New Years and Presidents week: Premium - Minimum 1 week stay: $325 per night, $2,275 per week.
Canadian Family Week & Presidents week $315 per night - 5 night minimum, $2,095 for the week
4th of July Week: $295 per Night or $1,895 for week
3% Processing Charge for Credit Card Payments
5% For Canadian/Foreign Credit Payments
Ski Season weekly: $1,395 per week
LAST MINUTE TRAVEL DEALS Available
Premium Summer: $1,495 week
Fall and Spring Value Season: $995 week
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
* Glacier International Airport (FCA - Delta, Northwest, Alaska, and Horizon) is 20 minutes away and Amtrak goes right into Whitefish.
* For driving, take Interstate 90 until you are eight miles west of Missoula. Take US Highway 93 north towards Kalispell and Whitefish, 120 miles. In Whitefish turn RIGHT (North) onto Baker Avenue, City Hall will be on your right. Head (North) over the viaduct, go straight onto Wisconsin Avenue through the lights. Three miles ahead, turn RIGHT (North) onto Big Mountain Road. Five miles up you will see the turn-off for Ptarmigan Village.
Other Activities: Cabin is located steps away from the new indoor pool and outdoor spa.
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: My husband Dana and I have 5 daughters and we have been coming to Whitefish for the past 14 years. Four of our daughters loved it so much they ended up living Montana, two in Whitefish and they all love the Montana mountain resort lifestyle. Our main home is in the Napa Valley where we enjoy the beauty of California's Wine Country. We are so fortunate to live in two of the most beautiful places on the the planet - Whitefish, Montana being one of the most special.
Why the Owner Chose Whitefish, MT, USA:
We were traveling to Yellowstone and Glacier one summer with a few of our daughters and stumbled upon the charming alpine community of Whitefish, Montana. We loved everything about it and found many people from Northern California that we knew had also discovered this unique mountain community. We immediately started looking for a property and found Ptarmigan Village. There is no place like this anywhere. We became so much a part of it that I even became a board member for Ptarmigan Village.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Close to the Ski Hill - Whitefish Mountain Resort Private Lake Access on Whitefish Lake Two pools - one indoor and one outdoor Tennis courts Hiking Trails Complementary Firewood A 30 minute drive to the West Glacier entrance
- Primary: (707) 337-1487 (California, USA)
- Fax: +1 7073077046
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Fabulous Outdoor Spa and Pool Building at Ptarmigan Village
Hiking the Danny On Trail overlooking Whitefish Lake
Summertime at the Cabin-Condo in Whitefsih
Our Vacation Get-a-way in Whitefish Montana - Wintertime
Downstairs Queen Bedroom
Newly Renovated Indoor Pool
Summer Activities off the Ptarmigan Dock on Whitefish Lake
Winter Whitefish Mountain Resort
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 03, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.