- english, italian, greek
4 stars, but many issues with this property.
Communication with the property owner was simple and excellent before arrival, the location is great, however there were some shortcomings with this property that were very much avoidable.
(1) The property was advertised as having onsite parking however the parking spot had a car that was abandoned more than two weeks ago and yet the property owner had done nothing about it despite knowing of it. While travelling around the UK with a rented vehicle, having a secure, safe place to park our car was high on our selection criteria, this was a disappointment to discover this was not fulfilled.
(2) The double bed base was found broken and had collapsed in the centre by 2 inches, also the mattress was worn out and the individual springs were very noticeable and very uncomfortable.
(3) Many walls in the property were grubby and needed a clean.
(4) The toilet seat was coming off and not positioned correctly, we loosened the fittings and corrected this.
(5) There was nowhere to hang wet towels to dry.
(6) The property generally had the feel that it had a permanent resident at some stage who had moved out and the place was hurriedly prepared for new users. The kitchen range hood extractor was filthy like it had not been cleaned for months, the toaster was full of crumbs and half the lights in the property weren't working until the delegated maintainer visited us to make repairs.
Overall this is a great location for our purposes on our two night stay, however it really is crying out for someone to give the place some TLC and with all the problems described above, it was overpriced for the conditions we encountered.
Excellent – 10 It had everything we needed for a short stay. Clean and comfortable. Excellent loca
Excellent – 10
It had everything we needed for a short stay. Clean and comfortable. Excellent location. Parking. Had a fab time and it was great. I'm sure we will be back!