Stylish barn ideal for families located a short drive from all attractions
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Ideal for young children. Not so much for teenagerIdeal for young children. Not so much for teenager
Pets allowed - see separate rulessee separate rules
Smoking allowed - Smoking allowed on the deck area Smoking allowed on the deck area
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- Dogs must be kept off furniture and out of bedrooms. Please bring a throw if they insist on sitting on the sofa.
- Dogs can be off lead on the gated deck but must be exercised and toiletted off the premises
- We reserve the right to refuse bookings for any breed which may be intimidating for other guests - please call in advance
What makes this Barn unique
Tregear Barns are bright, clean, comfortable and equipped with everything you could need for a family holiday. There are just two holiday barns on what was a working farm, located on a quiet lane just 3 miles from the A30 at Carland Cross amongst rolling fields and woodland. The location whilst almost always peaceful and quiet as well as safe and secure for children is ideal for accessing all of Cornwall's attractions. The north coast is around 25mins drive to get to beaches such as Fistral, Perranporth, Watergate Bay etc. Equally St Austell and the Roseland Peninsula are a similar distance. Our guests all comment on both the calm beauty of the location and how easy it is to get to the likes of The Eden Project, The Lost Gardens of Heligan, Mevagissey and St Mawes. Truro itself is often overlooked. It has lots to offer in terms of entertainment and is only 10mins away.