Manhattan Private Townhouse Apartment on a Tourist & Family Budget
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
BOOK NOW FOR SPRING & SUMMER 2017 !
ENJOY NEW YORK CITY from your very own home in the most exciting city in the World. Experience New York like a New Yorker experiences New York. The Apartment offers privacy and ample space, yet at a price even the tourist or family on a budget can afford. Your Manhattan Townhouse Apartment is within a private townhouse. You will have a spacious, full-floor, fully furnished, private, secure apartment for your personal use. The Apartment has high ceilings and plenty of light and sunshine. Polished hardwood floors throughout. The 79m2 (850 sq.ft.) apartment sleeps 4-6 persons. The Apartment is on Manhattan’s new upper west side in a residential, historic, multi-ethnic neighborhood with families, children and parks without the retail / hotel zone / commercial distractions. The Apartment is just steps off Broadway so, you are close to Subways to everywhere: restaurants, shopping, sites, entertainment.
Book early. Check the Availability Calendar.
Member since: 2007
- 79 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6
- The Bedroom is in the quiet rear of the Apartment. The Bedroom has a locking door for privacy. The large Living Area converts to a Bedroom / Sleeping area for comfortably accommodating up to 4 persons. A lock-off door separates the two living / sleeping areas. Refer to the floor-plan for suggested sleeping arrangements for up to 6 persons....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Towels, bed linen, hair dryer, clothes iron & board are provided.
- The Apartment is on the west side of Manhattan, just off Broadway in a historic, residential, eclectic neighborhood with multi-ethnic families & children and parks. The neighborhood is quiet and safe with the convenience of being just steps off Broadway and served by 5 Subway lines to everywhere. Grocery, banks, restaurants, pharmacy, dry cleaners, etc. are all available on the corner. It’s a short 2-minute walk to all major transportation and convenient to everything in NYC. TRANSPORTATION: Five subways serve the neighborhood. The closest Subway, is a 2-block, 2-minute walk from the Apartment. From there, it's about 5-6 minutes to Central Park and 6-8 min. to Times Sq. / 42nd St / Theatre Dist. A taxi or town car service is also available at the door....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $35 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning & Linen Fee $25
- Taxes Not included
The Instant Quote featured at this Website is a feature that the HomeAway Website computer generates and does not reflect the actual price determined by the Owner based upon the inquiry of each individual Traveler, seasonal availability, or current specials. Please calculate your total charge using the method below or contact the Owner via email for an Exact Quote.
2017 Rate: 1 or 2 persons = $175/night
For each additional adult (13+ years) add $35 per night, per person, plus fees below.
• Add 23.875% (combined total of all Owner required occupancy fees).
• Add one-time $25 cleaning & linen fee.
• Rates may be higher during the Holiday Season: Thanksgiving until New Years. Inquiry for exact rates.
• Payment by Mastercard or Visa credit card only or PayPal.
• REFUND / CANCELLATION INFORMATION: Deposits are non-refundable after 24 hours. Bank transaction fees may apply.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The neighborhood of this Apartment is historically and architecturally one of New York City's richest and most diverse neighborhoods. New York City is the #1 safest large city in the USA. New York City has never been better. Come enjoy EVERYTHING!
Year Purchased: 1998
Why Upper Manhattan, New York, NY, USA:
This private, full-floor apartment is located in a private Owner occupied townhouse, not a large anonymous apartment building. Although you will be self-sufficient in your apartment, the Owner is always available to you for whatever you may need during your stay: tips on sites and getting around NYC, arranging taxi service, emergency repairs, restaurant advice. Much like a private concierge. The townhouse is safe and secure with multiple entry locks, fire & safety systems, well-lighted entry and stairways, outside video security. Your family can be assured of privacy, safety, cleanliness and convenience. The neighborhood is served by 5 Subways with the nearest only a 2 block, 2 minute walk. All destinations are only a few minutes away.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Your private townhouse apartment will make you feel like your are returning home at the end of each day. Spacious enough to spread out and relax with all the conveniences of home: a fully equipped kitchen, high-def cable TV, free W-Fi, and, of course, big comfortable beds. Live your holiday like a successful New Yorker.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Manhattan style and comfort make you feel you are returning home each day.
After a day of touring, spread out and relax in your own townhouse apartment.
Comfortable and spacious.
A fully-equipped Kitchen.
The art-lined gallery leading to the Bedroom.
A large Bedroom in the quiet back of the townhouse.
The Bedroom has a full-length dressing mirror.
Your Apartment's main entrance with skylight.
Queen sleeper sofa is high quality (no sagging springs.)
Neighborhood is residential with families.
NYC is beautiful as night falls and lights come up
Riverside Park is one block away.
Art-lined gallery leading to the Living Area.
Large Living Area can be converted to a Bedroom.
High definition TV.
The Dining Area seats 4 persons.
The Bedroom has windows to the quiet backyard.
The Bedroom has a comfortable queen-sized bed.
Full bath with vanity, tub & shower. All bed & bath linen are provided.
You will have a full floor with private entrance. Suggested sleeping for 6.
Enjoy the lights and excitement of Times Square.
Washington Square Park, Greenwich Village.
Be assured of secure credit card transactions.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees