Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Smoky Mountains, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa sits on 70 acres adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. In addition, the resort provides convenient access to both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge attractions such as Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies® and Dollywood®, as well as specialty shops, family-friendly restaurants and world-class live entertainment venues.
5-star rated, Top of the Mountain, the largest Westgate Gatlinburg unit avail.
Dave & Janet Williamson
- english, none
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 4, 2018
About Dave & Janet Williamson
Dave and Janet have been retired for over 20 years now; Dave from a career in Electrical Engineering and Janet from owning a Swimming Pool & Spa retail store in Jacksonville, Florida. We are trying to find time to travel now and enjoy the "good life" and love to spend time at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort
Dave & Janet Williamson purchased this Villa in 2015
Why Dave & Janet Williamson chose Gatlinburg
The scenery around Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge is always beautiful and changes greatly through the seasons. We like them all. Shopping is always interesting too...
What makes this Villa unique
Awesome gigantic 60,000 Heated indoor Water Park with zero depth entrance kiddie pool with water features for the little ones, two giant slides for larger than toddlers (and very brave older folks), and a lazy river and several spas good for everyone. Towels are available at the park too. Simply Fantastic!
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
cember 29th, 2018 - January 5th, 2019. Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort Gatlinburg with eight 7-day unlimited-use Water Park Passes
• My wife and I are Westgate Owners at this resort and are renting this larDege 2 bedroom unit to offset the maintenance cost of our timeshare weeks there. We had to reserve this week 11 months in advance in order to get this very busy New Year's time slot and other accommodations for this time in this area will be very difficult to find at a reasonable rate—if at all. We appreciate your consideration and will help you in any way possible to ensure that you have a wonderful stay as we always do. Renting from us personally, you will have all the rights & privileges of owners. Our concierge will assist you as well!
• 5- Star Resort for 7 nights 2 complete Bedrooms “Grand” unit--truly spacious and a "Deluxe" unit together.
• This suite is located in one of the newest units at the very top of the 70-acre Mountain and has the very best views of all!
• Sleeps 8 in total comfort
• Free Indoor Water Park Passes for 8 people for the week (anyone renting from non-owners must pay $20 per day per person---over $1,000 value)
• 2 complete full-size kitchens with all full-size appliances, washers and dryers
• Elevators to your unit--no climbing stairs!
• Free Wi-Fi, Free off-street parking, Free Trolley and/or Shuttle service to/from condo to the lobby every 15 minutes.
• A very good restaurant on the resort--great food, a small store in the lobby along with a STARBUCKS.
This popular 5-Star resort sprawling over a 70 acre mountain conveniently located halfway between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge—right across the street from the Smoky Mountain Welcome Center. The view from this spacious “Grand” suite at the very top of the mountain overlooking Gatlinburg and the surrounding mountains is breathtaking. This luxurious Westgate resort offers the peace and tranquility of a mountain getaway, but you are located only minutes away from local activities and attractions including shopping galore. Nearby is the famous Dollywood, a Convention Center, horseback riding, rafting, tubing, kayaking, trout fishing, zip lining, craft shops with working craftsmen, and some of the most amazing hiking trails in the Great Smokies.
This spacious 1 bedroom “Grand “unit (780 sq.ft.) has a gas-log fireplace, accommodates 4 people, and includes admission to the awesome gigantic 60,000 sq.ft. indoor Water Park. Also provided are multiple outdoor pools, two outdoor heated hot tubs, Miniature Golf, Professional Serenity Spa, Mason Jar Lounge, award-winning Westgate Smokehouse Grill, 24-hour Fitness Center, game room, ice cream shop, and a trolley stop. (You can catch a trolley to points in either Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge for about $1 per trip). The unit’s large bedroom has a king size bed, a Whirlpool Jacuzzi tub, a flat screen TV, and a digital safe. The second bedroom is the same, but without a Jacuzzi. The large living room has: a Queen sized sleeper-sofa, a second 2-person sofa and a flat screen TV. The dining room has a six-seat table & chair set and a breakfast bar toward the kitchen. The kitchen has a full-size fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer & dryer and microwave. Dishes, pots, pans utensils are also provided, Linens and towels are complimentary for the week. The second living area is the same but with a smaller dining table and no second sofa. After a long, fun-filled day, you will enjoy using the elevators—a feature that the cabin-type units do not have. Both bathrooms are full-sized with a walk-in shower in each.
• NO timeshare presentation or tour of the property is necessary!!
Additional information about rental rates
This specific rental is available only for the week July 1 - July 8, 2016