About the property
- Cabin780 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort in Gatlinburg
Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort Gatlinburg with four 7-day Water Park Passes
• My wife and I are Westgate Owners at this resort and are renting this unit to offset the maintenance cost of our timeshare weeks there. We appreciate your consideration and will help you in any way possible to ensure that you have a wonderful stay as we always do. Renting from us personally, you will have all the rights & privileges of owners. Our concierge will assist you as well!
• 5- Star Resort for 7 nights Large 1-Bedroom Grand unit.
• This suite is located in one of the newest buildings at the very top of the 70-acre Mountain and has the very best views of all
• Sleeps 4 in total comfort
• Free Indoor Water Park Passes for 4 people for the week (anyone renting from non-owners must pay $20 per day per person--$500 value)
• Complete kitchen also includes a clothes washer/dryer
• Elevators to your unit--no climbing stairs!
• Free Wi-Fi, Free off-street parking, Free Trolley and/or Shuttle service to/from condo to the lobby every 15 minutes.
• A very good restaurant on the resort--great food, a small store in the lobby along with a STARBUCKS.
This popular 5-Star resort sprawling over a 70 acre mountain conveniently located halfway between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge—right across the street from the Smoky Mountain Welcome Center. The view from the very top of the mountain overlooking Gatlinburg and the surrounding mountains is breathtaking. This luxurious Westgate resort offers the peace and tranquility of a mountain getaway, but you are located only minutes away from local activities and attractions including shopping galore. Nearby is the famous Dollywood, a Convention Center, horseback riding, rafting, tubing, kayaking, trout fishing, zip lining, craft shops with working craftsmen, and some of the most amazing hiking trails in the Great Smokies.
This 1 bedroom Grand unit has a gas-log fireplace, accommodates 4 people, and includes unlimited admission for four people for seven days to the awesome gigantic 60,000 indoor Water Park. Also provided are multiple outdoor pools, two outdoor heated hot tubs, Miniature Golf, Professional Serenity Spa, Mason Jar Lounge, award-winning Westgate Smokehouse Grill, 24-hour Fitness Center, game room, ice cream shop, and a trolley stop. (You can catch a trolley to points in either Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge for about $1 per trip). The unit’s large bedroom has a king size bed, a flat screen TV, a Hot Tub, and a digital safe. The living room has a Queen sized sleeper-sofa, a Love seat sofa, and a flat screen TV. The dining room has a six-seat table & chair set and the kitchen has a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer & dryer and microwave. Dishes, pots, pans utensils are also provided, Linens and towels are complimentary for the week. After a long, fun-filled day, you will enjoy using the elevators—a feature that the older cabin-type units do not have. The bathroom is a full-sized bath with a walk-in shower.
• You are our guest. Therefore, NO timeshare presentation or tour of the property is necessary!!
Dave & Janet Williamson
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 27, 2016
About Dave & Janet Williamson
Dave and Janet have been retired for several years now; Dave from a career in Electrical Engineering and Janet from owning a Swimming Pool & Spa retail store in Jacksonville, Florida. We are trying to find time to travel now and enjoy the "good life" and love to spend time here at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort.
Dave & Janet Williamson purchased this Cabin in 2015
Why Dave & Janet Williamson chose Gatlinburg
The scenery around Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge is always beautiful and changes greatly through the seasons. We like them all. Shopping is always interesting too...
What makes this Cabin unique
Awesome gigantic 60,000 Heated indoor Water Park with zero depth entrance kiddie pool with water features for the little ones, two giant slides for larger than toddlers (and very brave older folks), and a lazy river and several spas good for everyone. Towels are available at the park too. Simply Fantastic!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.