Traditional house in Lesa with garden on the shores of Lake Maggiore, Italy. This is a picturesque little villa designed in a Mediterranean style with thick white walls, curved corners and arched doors.
The holiday house (185m²) offers accommodation for 5 people: The interior of the house has been stylishly furnished with, on the main floor, a spacious living room featuring comfy couches, open fire place, TV and a large billiard table. A separate fully equipped kitchen and dining corner has access to the garden and terrace. Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and an independent entrance. Between the twin bedroom and the living area is an open space with a single bed. Bathroom with beautiful old-fashioned marble bathtub and separate shower enclosure. From the open area steps lead to the upper open level with a double bed. Extra single bed for children available next to this bedroom.
Outside you will find a terrace with table, chairs, BBQ and sun loungers. The carefully manicured garden leads directly to the lake where you can enjoy a refreshing dip in the water. A landing stage and two buoys are available for mooring a boat. In addition, canoes and bicycles are available for guests’ use.
Please note that the friendly owner lives in another house on the same property, connected by an internal courtyard. The owner will not interfere with your stay but will be happy to provide you with tips and local information about the region.
The vacation house is located in Solcio di Lesa in a private and secluded residential area guaranteeing peace and tranquillity. The village of Lesa, lies half-way between Arona (7 km) and Stresa (10 km), and is the ideal starting point for visiting Lake Maggiore and the surrounding countryside. Stresa is the most popular tourist town of Lake Maggiore with its many shops, restaurants and beautiful lakeside promenade. From there you can hop on any ferry and explore the lake, its magical islands and the natural beauty of both Italy and Switzerland. Easy day trips are possible to the cities of Milan, Locarno and Lugano, the famous Piedmont vineyards, the romantic Lake Orta and the nearby mountain valleys.
Electricity, water, gas, final cleaning, bed linen and bathroom towels, TV, internet wireless, billiard, open fire place, dishwasher, terrace with outdoor furniture, garden, lake access, parking, BBQ, canoes, bicycles
Extra to be paid cash upon arrival:
- Security deposit (refundable): 800 euro
- Extra single children bed available for 6th person (upon request): 100 euro per week
- Baby bed available (upon request): 60 euro per week
- Heating (on request): 30 euro per day
- Wood for fireplace (on request): please check price on the premises
- Buoy (on request): 150 euro per week
- Domestic animals allowed (upon prior request only): 60 euro per week
- Tourist tax: to check upon arrival if applicable
- The owner lives in another house in the same resort about 10m from the rental house. She will not interfere with your stay and, while respecting your privacy, she’ll be happy to provide you with tips and information about the region
- It is suitable for persons with walking difficulties as this house and the bedrooms are built on one floor (except the upper level open bedroom)
- The small village center of Solcio Lesa is within walking distance (5 minutes) and has a small supermarket, bar, restaurant and boating club
- Nearby you’ll find some nice beaches and a sports club with fitness center, large outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts
Private chef and other catering options, pre-stocking, extra cleaning and change of linen, personal trainer and massage, tour guide, boat rental and other extra services (upon prior request - to book directly with the service provider).