About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
4 bed, 3 bath, family home with private pool and hot tub
Welcome to Tamarack, a new Carlsbad vacation rental from Beachside Vacation Rentals! Tamarack is just under a mile from the beach, and half a mile to watersports on the Carlsbad lagoon, but you don’t have to get in a car to enjoy the water and soak up the sun! Stay home and take a dip in your private pool and hot tub, relax around the fire pit, and lounge in the Southern California Sunshine, all in the comfort of your own backyard!
This spacious 4 bed, 3 bath vacation rental features bright open spaces, modern décor, and kid friendly features that make it a great choice for families. Read on to learn more about the features and amenities of this Carlsbad vacation rental.
- The living room features vaulted ceilings and built in shelving all in a beautiful coastal white.
- Sectional sofa provides comfortable seating, while an HD TV, DVD player and wood burning fireplace supply ambiance and entertainment all vacation long. Wifi and cable are also provided!
- AC and central heat provide the perfect climate, no matter the weather!
Kitchen and Dining:
- Next door to the living room, the indoor dining room seats 10.
- Additional seating for 4 is available at the kitchen bar in the pool table room, while the outdoor dining area can seat 8 or more.
- The full kitchen is all new and stocked with dinnerware, cookware, and everything else you need for cooking and dining on vacation.
- For your convenience we provide a booster style high chair (not a full size high chair).
Pool Table Room:
- On the other side of the kitchen is the pool table room, featuring a beautiful vintage Brunswick Gold Crown 9ft table.
- An HD TV is mounted on the wall in the pool table room – watch a favorite show while you play!
- Seating for four at the kitchen bar is also available in this room, making it easy to share snacks during your game.
- This home features a generous backyard patio that includes outdoor living and dining areas, as well as a private pool, hot tub, kids play set, fire pit, bench swing, and more!
- Grill and dine outdoors!
- Gas fire pit is easy to use and perfect for winding down after a long day of fun in Southern California.
- Relax in the hot tub, and play in the heated pool! The pool is always kept heated to 82 degrees. If you prefer a warmer temperature, let us know. Additional heat is available for an additional fee.
- Kids will love the play set and the bench swing. The pool fence provides additional safety while kids are on the back patio.
- An upstairs balcony, shared by two of the bedrooms, provides another chance to relax in the sun and affords a view of the backyard patio.
Bedrooms and bathrooms: This 4 bedroom, 3 bath vacation rental in Carlsbad sleeps 10.
- The first bathroom is located downstairs and includes a spacious glass shower.
- The master suite features a king size bed, dressers, HD TV, and private bathroom, as well as French doors onto the upstairs balcony.
- The beautiful master bathroom features double sinks and a spacious shower.
- The second bedroom features a queen bed, HD TV, ceiling fan, and French doors onto the upstairs balcony.
- The third bedroom includes two double beds, HD TV, a ceiling fan, and closet.
- The fourth bedroom includes a queen bed, ceiling fan, HD TV, and closet.
- The third bathroom features a shower/tub combination.
- A washer and dryer are also provided in the garage.
- For your convenience we provide beach gear!
- A pack and play style crib is provided, stored in the garage.
Parking is available for up to 2 cars in the garage and 2 cars in the driveway. Per Carlsbad city ordinance, no parking is allowed on the street.
Carlsbad Rental Permit: VR-1242888
This vacation rental is located in a residential area made up of other single family homes. It’s also conveniently just down the street from groceries at Vons and dining at The Village Kitchen and Pie Shop, or The Stag and Lion Pub and Grill. Take a short drive (just under a mile) down Tamarack Ave and you’ll arrive at beach access! Watersports rentals at the Carlsbad lagoon are even closer, about half a mile away!
While you’re here be sure to visit the quaint downtown of Carlsbad Village, just 1.5 miles to the north. Carlsbad Village is known as one of the best places to visit in the northern part of San Diego County, and features a Farmer’s Market every Wednesday afternoon, live music on Friday evenings in the summer, and lots of fun shopping and dining experiences all week and all year long!
If you’re looking for LEGOLand accommodations, you’ll find LEGOLand California an easy five minute drive south from this vacation rental, just 2.5 miles away. The Carlsbad Flower Fields, shopping at the Carlsbad Premium Outlets, and golf at the Crossings at Carlsbad are all also just a few minutes drive.
Oceanside and the impressive Oceanside Pier are just 10 minutes north. Planning to visit San Diego? The San Diego Zoo and other San Diego attractions are about 35 minutes south!
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Beachside Vacation Rentals is the premier Vacation Rental Management company located in San Clemente. We have many beautiful properties in San Clemente and other San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles county beach towns, including ocean view condos in the pier bowl, stunning luxury homes, and everything in between. As a small rental management company, our vacation rental managers are personal, friendly and care about the rental experience you have.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:30 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Amazing property, feels like home
We were delighted with this property. All our needs were anticipated and met. We had five children and four adults and there was tons of room. The beds are fabulous! It is close and easily accessable to many attractions. We all felt like we easily could live in this home and it was hard to leave.
Everything was wonderful, lovely home, as we had small children the pool and playground were the best.
Carlsbad is a beautiful place. Loved it! This home was in a great location, not far from anything and easy to get around. Grocery and drug store a half block away.
The home was lovely. kitchen is amazing, stocked with everything you need.
Beachside team were great. We arrived a half hour early and they gave us access to the home which was great as we had 4 cranky children who needed to run around after a day of travel.
All was good.
Great for families with toddlers
The house is amazing - clean, well-stocked and well-decorated. Great for families with toddlers - our kids loved the swing set in the backyard, the pool and the little hideaway for kids under the stairs.
Area is convenient - close to major San Diego attractions, restaurants and the beach.
Fully stocked, with everything we needed, including nice touches like coffee and hand soap. Would add Kleenex to the mix.
Beachside Vacation Rentals was super professional, accommodating and fast to respond. I really appreciate how much of the process is online.
We didn't actually use the pool on the first day because we didn't check in until 10pm. I spoke with someone at Vacation Beach Rentals and let them know. They should have offered to remove the pool hearing fee for the first day.
Everything else was perfect, down to the kitchen utensils and bath amenities.
Perfect vacation home for adults and little kids. Thank you!
We will be Back!
The Location was ideal for our family the Pool, pool table, attention to detail baby and teenage friendly the square footage made this the perfect home for our beach stay vacation.
The area was less than one mile from the beach, few steps to market and couple of blocks from the freeway.
This home has is all!
We booked the same day we got into town, everything was perfect smooth And BSVR was very accommodating.
I would have loved to make our stay a lot longer, we'll be back!
Thank you Jessica and Family!!!
Great Beach House
The house had everything you could possibly need during your stay. The pool, pool table and the play set let the kids have endless fun. Also, the air conditioning really kept us cool and comfortable the whole time. Great times!
Stunning home, wonderful stay!
Our family of 5 stayed in this beautiful home and had an amazing time. The home itself is absolutely beautiful; every detail has been thought of. Some of our favorite features were the beautiful (and fully stocked) kitchen, the pool table (kids and adults all loved it), tv's in every room, and the amazing backyard (fire pit, spa, pool, play structure for the kids).
We had a wonderful time and will definitely be back again!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates do not include taxes and fees.