Welcome to Tamarack, a new Carlsbad vacation rental from Beachside Vacation Rentals! Tamarack is just under a mile from the beach, and half a mile to watersports on the Carlsbad lagoon, but you don’t have to get in a car to enjoy the water and soak up the sun! Stay home and take a dip in your private pool and hot tub, relax around the fire pit, and lounge in the Southern California Sunshine, all in the comfort of your own backyard!
This spacious 4 bed, 3 bath vacation rental features bright open spaces, modern décor, and kid friendly features that make it a great choice for families. Read on to learn more about the features and amenities of this Carlsbad vacation rental.
- The living room features vaulted ceilings and built in shelving all in a beautiful coastal white.
- Sectional sofa provides comfortable seating, while an HD TV, DVD player and wood burning fireplace supply ambiance and entertainment all vacation long. Wifi and cable are also provided!
- AC and central heat provide the perfect climate, no matter the weather!
Kitchen and Dining:
- Next door to the living room, the indoor dining room seats 10.
- Additional seating for 4 is available at the kitchen bar in the pool table room, while the outdoor dining area can seat 8 or more.
- The full kitchen is all new and stocked with dinnerware, cookware, and everything else you need for cooking and dining on vacation.
- For your convenience we provide a booster style high chair (not a full size high chair).
Pool Table Room:
- On the other side of the kitchen is the pool table room, featuring a beautiful vintage Brunswick Gold Crown 9ft table.
- An HD TV is mounted on the wall in the pool table room – watch a favorite show while you play!
- Seating for four at the kitchen bar is also available in this room, making it easy to share snacks during your game.
- This home features a generous backyard patio that includes outdoor living and dining areas, as well as a private pool, hot tub, kids play set, fire pit, bench swing, and more!
- Grill and dine outdoors!
- Gas fire pit is easy to use and perfect for winding down after a long day of fun in Southern California.
- Relax in the hot tub, and play in the heated pool! The pool is always kept heated to 82 degrees. If you prefer a warmer temperature, let us know. Additional heat is available for an additional fee.
- Kids will love the play set and the bench swing. The pool fence provides additional safety while kids are on the back patio.
- An upstairs balcony, shared by two of the bedrooms, provides another chance to relax in the sun and affords a view of the backyard patio.
Bedrooms and bathrooms: This 4 bedroom, 3 bath vacation rental in Carlsbad sleeps 10.
- The first bathroom is located downstairs and includes a spacious glass shower.
- The master suite features a king size bed, dressers, HD TV, and private bathroom, as well as French doors onto the upstairs balcony.
- The beautiful master bathroom features double sinks and a spacious shower.
- The second bedroom features a queen bed, HD TV, ceiling fan, and French doors onto the upstairs balcony.
- The third bedroom includes two double beds, HD TV, a ceiling fan, and closet.
- The fourth bedroom includes a queen bed, ceiling fan, HD TV, and closet.
- The third bathroom features a shower/tub combination.
- A washer and dryer are also provided in the garage.
- For your convenience we provide beach gear!
- A pack and play style crib is provided, stored in the garage.
Parking is available for up to 2 cars in the garage and 2 cars in the driveway. Per Carlsbad city ordinance, no parking is allowed on the street.
Carlsbad Rental Permit: VR-1242888
This vacation rental is located in a residential area made up of other single family homes. It’s also conveniently just down the street from groceries at Vons and dining at The Village Kitchen and Pie Shop, or The Stag and Lion Pub and Grill. Take a short drive (just under a mile) down Tamarack Ave and you’ll arrive at beach access! Watersports rentals at the Carlsbad lagoon are even closer, about half a mile away!
While you’re here be sure to visit the quaint downtown of Carlsbad Village, just 1.5 miles to the north. Carlsbad Village is known as one of the best places to visit in the northern part of San Diego County, and features a Farmer’s Market every Wednesday afternoon, live music on Friday evenings in the summer, and lots of fun shopping and dining experiences all week and all year long!
If you’re looking for LEGOLand accommodations, you’ll find LEGOLand California an easy five minute drive south from this vacation rental, just 2.5 miles away. The Carlsbad Flower Fields, shopping at the Carlsbad Premium Outlets, and golf at the Crossings at Carlsbad are all also just a few minutes drive.
Oceanside and the impressive Oceanside Pier are just 10 minutes north. Planning to visit San Diego? The San Diego Zoo and other San Diego attractions are about 35 minutes south!