Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
With 5 bedrooms, 3 showers/toilets, sleeps 12-14, near to the Tourist Places.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 14
- No pets allowed. No smoking inside the house. Please leave the house clean and tidy. Any breakages should be replaced.
- Please note; all bookings days are Friday to Monday, Monday to Friday or Friday to Friday, unless otherwise agreed with owner.
- Christmas Period 23rd to 27th December minimum of 4 nights New Year 29th December to 2nd January minimum of 4 nights
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
Terence & Imelda Wood
- english, email@example.com
About Terence & Imelda Wood
My name is Terence Wood. I was in the building and civil engineering job but now I am running a self-catering business, The Old Mill and Cottage, for past 18 years with my wife Imelda and we have 3 children. Once in a while children help us when they're no school.
Terence & Imelda Wood purchased this House in 1987
Why Terence & Imelda Wood chose Matlock
Holloway is a lovely quiet rural village where Florence Nightingale family used to live, "a fame to claim." When I was a teenager and playing football I came across to this village and said to myself that one day I am going to live here.Yes I did! I bought 2 houses before I bought The Old Mill. As a builder sometimes you can project the beneficial of the building. It was a derelict when I bought it and I renovated it until it become a house. Part of the property is our living accommodation and part of it is to let, where it is now. Having The Old Mill and Cottage to let is a blessing for me. No need to travel to work, it is just next door to us. Children help us when they are no school.
What makes this House unique
For the size of the property, it is value for money. There is a grocery shop nearby 500 yards away and the Post Office. The Jug and Glass Restaurant is a mile away. The Maycock Butcher is 700 yards away. Bus Stop next to us. Plenty of walks to go to.