Welcome to our beach house! You'll feel right at home the minute you enter. Walk into the corner master suite and push a button to reveal floor to ceiling ocean views on two sides. The large wrap around patio offers beautiful bay views and terrific sunsets. The semi-private master patio provides a secluded get away perfect for watching the sun set over the bay.
Upstairs, the hallway opens to an enormous wrap around patio overlooking the Gulf. The open floor plan includes a comfortable living area with flat screen TV, antique wine table and attractive seating including a queen size sofa bed. A large dining area adjacent o a completely remodeled kitchen provides plenty of space for large family gatherings. A small alcove off the kitchen offers access to a balcony overlooking the bay and outfitted with a high top table and chairs for enjoying cocktails and the sunset. A third full bath serves the upstairs area and provides another shower area for additional guests.
Located in the beautiful Sunchase IV complex, the beach is only steps away. The complex itself offers access to two pools, a kiddie pool and hot tub, workout facilities, great restaurants and recreational facilities like Schlitterbahn. If you are planning a vacation for a smaller group, please check out our second condo at Sunchase IV, Unit #516.
2 Bedrooms, 3 Baths
• Features an E floor plan: Living room upstairs, bedrooms downstairs
• The master bedroom has a king size bed
• The guest bedroom has two twin beds
• Living room has a queen sofa sleeper
• Comfortably sleeps 6 people
• Saltillo tile throughout the unit
• There is a 49" flat screen TV, a DVD player and a stereo in the living room
• There are flat screen TVs in both bedrooms
• Large patio deck off of Master Bedroom facing the bay offers a spectacular view of the sunset
• Bayside balcony off kitchen nook allows viewing Friday night fireworks in the summer
• Completely remodeled in the Summer of 2012
• This condominium has a direct phone line. Free local and 800 calls
• Laundry room
• Wireless internet
- This property is registered with the City of South Padre Island Permit No. 2015-876843.