About the property
- Condo550 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Quiet, private and comfy, close to shopping, restaurants and golf, sleeps 5
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION AND REVIEWS PRIOR TO BOOKING TO ENSURE THE SPACE MEETS YOUR NEEDS.
Because we want your stay to be the best it can be, we strive to provide you with an accurate description so that you know what you can expect. If unsure, please ask.
This unit is newly decorated and furnished with new carpet and drapes coming Oct 30th.
• Sleeping for 5 includes (1) a KING Sealy Posturepedic bed, (2) a QUEEN innerspring futon and (3) a TWIN air mattress with an electric pump for easy inflate and deflate
• Large lanai with 180 degrees view
• A/C units in both the bedroom and living room
• Washer & dryer in unit
• Kitchen with all appliances and gadgets you need. Ask if you need something specific.
• Beach gear includes chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, small soft cooler and towels.
• Upgraded HD cable and hi-Speed wireless internet so everyone can stay connected at the same time
• Apple TV in the living room and bedroom with access to Netflix, Hulu and 100+ movies on iTunes
• Lots of extras such as binoculars, USB charging station, rechargeable book lights, board games, books, jigsaw puzzles, and much more.
• This unit utilizes smart locks and a smart phone will be required to gain access. Guests will be required to download an app to their smartphone and set up a user account for August Lock. Failure to download phone app, set up account or verify access at least 1 week prior to arrival will NOT result in a refund of amounts paid or reimbursement of additional costs incurred.
* Ask about special rates within 30 days of arrival or to fill calendar gaps.
* tax includes 13.42% HI tax and 3.5% processing fee (3.5% processing fee can be avoided by making the 2nd payment via check or money order or AHC in USD. Please ask prior to booking for more details.
* Returning guest? Let us know. We offer special rates.
• Complimentary parking in a 3-story parking garage next to our building
• Elevator to our 5th-floor unit
• Luggage carts and shopping carts make check-in, check-out and shopping easy
• Pool, hot tub and BBQ area with covered picnic tables located behind our building
• Walk 2 minutes across the road to Kamaole II Beach, a white-sand beach with lifeguards
• On-site concierge
• Beautifully landscaped grounds
Maui Banyan Resort is centrally located in South Kihei with beautifully landscaped grounds across the street from Kamaole II beach, one of the only beaches with lifeguards. Amenities for guest use include 2 pools, 2 jacuzzis, BBQs, covered picnic areas, covered parking, 2 tennis courts and surfboard/paddle board storage.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
Aloha! We have been vacationing in Maui for several years and always dreamed of buying our own place. Now that dream has become a reality! It was love at first sight – a rare top floor condominium in the best building at our favorite resort, Maui Banyan. This unit has never been available before as a vacation rental, and we are delighted to be able to share our new place with our guests! Mahalo, Rick & Amy
Owner purchased this Condo in 2016
Why Owner chose Kihei
We like Kihei for its laid-back, beach-town feel. The beaches are stunning and the snorkeling is fabulous. Several excellent restaurants are nearby. Yet if you desire the experience of a posh mega-resort, Wailea and Makena are a short drive to the south with championship golf, upscale shopping and plenty of casual as well as fine dining options. Most of all, we love the South Maui weather! Maui Banyan is centrally located in South Kihei with beautifully landscaped grounds across the street from Kamaole II beach, one of the best beaches on Maui and one of the few with lifeguards. The complex is impeccably maintained by Aston Resorts. On-site amenities for guest use include 2 pools, 2 jacuzzis, BBQs, covered picnic areas, covered parking, 2 tennis courts and surfboard/paddle board storage. The best part is the beach is only a 2 minute walk from our condo!
What makes this Condo unique
Our unit is on the top floor of Building G facing north, with a panoramic view of the ocean, West Maui mountains and Haleakala. This orientation enables lovely trade wind breezes and keeps the tropical sun from blazing into the unit. Our condo has the unique feature of converting to a 2 bedroom unit since we also rent the adjacent studio with an adjoining door – check out #883071 for more info and contact us for pricing.
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great location and well appointed unit!
Good ocean views of the West Maui hills. The unit is well equipped making this a very enjoyable stay.
Well furnished condo in a nice complex.
Amy is very organized everything we needed was in the condo, including quality beach chairs and umbrellas. The condo complex is big but well managed. We enjoyed our stay.
Great location and views, lots of beach chairs and toys. Nice appliances.
Owners were very responsive to our needs. We would return soon.
Mark and I stayed at this place that we called home for 2 weeks there. What can i say. I can say a ton but will keep it short. Location perfect, beach was down the driveway and we called it our beach. Lol. Amy and Rick were get hosts. They gave us so much info of pretty much of everuthing we needed. Food,locations, even that we needed to make a reservation for a sun rise. They informed me bc they found out the rules changed. They were very nice and very easy to get a hold of with getting into the place for the first time. I never had to wait for a email sent they responses were right away. There place was perfect for us. Had everything you needed too cook w go to the beach with and ned was very cozy. We def will be back to stay at there place. Thank you for sharing it with us in our very happy and relaxing honeymoon!!!!
We had a great time...place was well kept, close to the beach and lots of handy thing in the condo to use during our stay.
Beautiful , well maintained , close to the beach.
Outstanding property. Easy access to units. Pool and sauna very clean. Loved the out side grilling area
Beach right across the street. Local restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Would stay there again
Kamaole II beach is a 2 minute walk away.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
• Cancellation Policy o Full refund, less $100 + service fees, for all cancellations at least 60 days prior to check-in. o For cancellations within 59 days of check-in, refund, less $100 + service fees, is dependent on rebooking the unit. • +13.42% tax and 3.5% processing fee (3.5% processing fee can be avoided by making the 2nd payment via check or money order in USD. Please ask prior to booking for more details) • Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. • Check In 3pm and Check Out 11am. We attempt to accommodate requests, however unless prior arrangements have been made, strict adherence is expected. • This unit utilizes smart locks and a smart phone will be required to gain access. Guests will be required to download an app to their smartphone and set up a user account for August Lock. Failure to download phone app, set up account or verify access prior to arrival will NOT result in a refund. • Smoking is allowed only in designated smoking areas on the property. • Quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. • Due to the high cost of electricity on Maui, please turn off air conditioner when leaving the unit. Since this is a north facing unit, guests can also take advantage of the breezes by opening the sliding doors and propping the front door open. • The following is a sample of fees associated with damages: o Sand cleanup - $35 (includes beach items) o Broken or missing beach items - $35/ea o Stained or missing bedding - $100-$200 (actual replacement cost + 10%) o Stained or missing towels - $25/ea o Broken or missing dishes - $25/ea o Dirty dishes - $25 o Trash removal - $35 (including perishable items) o Excessive cleaning - $35/hr (or any portion) (includes sand removal of beach items) o Missing door key - $35 o Missing card key - $10