**PLEASE READ FULL DETAILS B4 BOOKING
This quiet Maui Banyan Top-Floor Studio includes:
• Elevator (see update below)
• Smartlock access
• Views of the West Maui Mts, Haleakela and a partial ocean view
• New carpet and drapes installed Oct 2017
• 2-minute walk to Kamaole II beach
• Beach gear
• Free parking
• Walk to restaurants and shopping
• Special rates to fill calendar gaps.
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION AND REVIEWS PRIOR TO BOOKING TO ENSURE THE SPACE MEETS YOUR NEEDS.
Because we want your stay to be the best it can be, we strive to provide you with an accurate description so that you know what you can expect. If unsure, please ask.
**10/17/2018 UPDATE: The elevator will not be in service until Nov 15, 2018 due to upgrade. Valets will be available to carry guest items to the 5th floor however guests will be required to walk 4 flights of stairs. Rates for these dates have been discounted to account for this change.**
This studio is a great size to accommodate up to two adults with a child. The 2nd bed is a twin airbed with an electric air pump for ease of inflating/deflating.
This unit is newly decorated and furnished with new carpet and drapes installed Oct 2017.
• Sleeping for 3 includes a QUEEN Sealy Posturepedic bed and a TWIN air mattress with an electric pump for easy inflate and deflate
• Small private lanai
• Smart Lock access
• New A/C unit, ceiling fan & portable fan
• Kitchenette with basic necessities including 10-cubic foot refrigerator, microwave, 1-burner induction cooktop, dishes, glasses, flatware, and much more. Ask if you need something specific. PLEASE NOTE: There is no separate sink for dish washing so the vanity sink will need to be used.
• Beach gear includes chairs, umbrella, boogie board, small soft cooler and towels.
• HD cable and hi-Speed wireless internet so everyone can stay connected at the same time
• Apple TV with access to Netflix, Hulu and 175+ movies on iTunes
• Extras such as binoculars, USB charging station, rechargeable book lights, board games, and much more.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
• This unit utilizes smart locks and a smart phone will be required to gain access. Guests will be required to download an app to their smartphone and set up a user account for August Lock. Failure to download phone app, set up account or verify access at least 1 week prior to arrival will NOT result in a refund of amounts paid or reimbursement of additional costs incurred.
• The 2nd bed is a twin airbed with an electric air pump for ease of inflating and deflating.
• There is no separate sink for dish washing so the vanity sink will need to be used.
• There is no washer/dryer in the unit or elsewhere on the property.
• Complimentary parking in a 3-story parking garage next to our building
• Elevator to our 5th-floor unit (see 5/22/2018 UPDATE for outage info)
• Luggage carts and shopping carts make check-in, check-out and shopping easy
• Pool, hot tub and BBQ area with covered picnic tables located behind our building
• Walk 2 minutes across the road to Kamaole II Beach, a white-sand beach with lifeguards
• On-site concierge
• Beautifully landscaped grounds
We like Kihei for its laid-back, beach-town feel. The beaches are stunning and the snorkeling is fabulous. Several excellent restaurants are nearby. Yet if you desire the experience of a posh mega-resort, Wailea and Makena are a short drive to the south with championship golf, upscale shopping and plenty of casual as well as fine dining options. Most of all, we love the South Maui weather!
* Special rates within 30 days of arrival or to to fill calendar gaps.
* tax includes 13.42% HI tax and 3.5% processing fee
* Returning guest? Let us know. We offer discounts.