Our warm and inviting craftsman home features a well-appointed interior, spacious yards and premier location just 3mins walk to Green Lake Park, 15mins walk to Woodland Park Zoo, and 12mins drive to Downtown Seattle. The 115-year-old charming house offers you a cozy living room, spacious bedrooms, organic essentials, lots of natural light and indoor plants. Here, keyless lock is placed for your easy access, exterior camera is installed for your safety and a mini Seattle museum is set up to introduce you to Seattle history at a glance. While the whole house is fully furnished for a perfect home away from home, its elegant furniture and charming decor in every corner invite you to a wonderful relaxing vacation. Welcome!!!
• Indoor plants such as peace lily, bamboo palm, spider plant appear in every room to purify the air for healthier stay (as recommended by NASA)
• High-speed WiFi works perfectly
• Netflix, Amazon Prime offer various selection for your TV time
• Private parking enough for 3 cars and additional street parking is just in the back of the house
• Free washer/dryer with organic laundry detergent
• Laser color printer that works just by sending an email from your phone
• Made-in-USA water filters are installed in kitchen and bathtub
• Down duvets, 100% cotton sheets, 100% cotton towels
• Bathroom provides weigh scale, hair dryer, and all kinds of organic toiletries you might need
• Kitchen is very well equipped with hard anodized cookware, rice cooker, microwave, coffee maker to name a few. It is also stocked with juice/milk, coffee & tea, and a great selection of condiments and spices. You can cook all your meals here without a hassle
• Kid-friendly home with a convertible wood crib, childproof furniture, books and lots of toys
• 24/7 exterior security camera in the front and back door, and you can turn them off when you don't need
• Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace, peacefully decorated with Buddishm statues
• Luxury leather sofa and recliners for relaxing time in front of a 50" flat screen TV
• Bright, warm and cozy dining room enough seats for 6
• Cheerfully decorated kitchen to forget Seattle sucky weather outside during winter time
• Master bedroom: has two windows with lakeviews. Here you can go to bed in moonlight and wake up in sunshine over Green Lake park. Queen size bed, walk-in closet and an wood crib. The room is spacious enough to set up a professional working corner and a book case on the other side.
• Magnolia bedroom: Warm, vintage decoration with a large window under the shade of a gorgeous magnolia tree. Queen size bed, walk-in closet and a work desk.
• Birdy bedroom: Has two twin beds, walk-in closet, lovely decorated with lots of birds on the walls.
• Bathroom with bathtub and shower booth fully stocked with clean towels, toilet paper and organic toiletries.
5-15 minutes walk: Greenlake Park, Woodland Park Zoo, Beth’s Cafe, Bongos Restaurant, Duke’s Chowder House, PCC Natural Grocery Store
5 - 15 minutes drive: Space Needle, Seattle Center, Pike Place Market, Safeway, Fred Meyer, The Ballard Locks, Seattle Aquarium, Seattle Art Museum, Convention Center, Seattle Waterfront, Shilshole Bay, The University of Washington
OUR BUSINESS CERTIFICATE #: 796***