Our SECLUDED "CABIN" is nestled ON the FORESTED Banks of Penn's Creek, in Bald Eagle State Forest ... about 300 yards before the end of Weikert / Winters Road where a beautiful gorge accessible by foot or bike only begins. From there upstream is an uninhabited valley with a beautiful "small river" flowing through with streamside trails and a Rails to Trails (old abandoned RR Bed).
We are also located in PRIME WILD TROUT WATERS (Catch & Release only). This fishery is one of the most prolific wild trout streams in the world!!
Camp Guttalata is well suited for up to 2 FAMILIES with a maximum capacity of 10 (4 adults and 6 children) ... OR . . . an adult group (6 - 8 ADULTS).
Not a rustic cabin, although rustic in charm and setting, we have all the MODERN amenities and comforts of home including:
* Scenic Stream and Mountain View
• Full Kitchen with all appliances and utensils !!!!
• Air conditioning !!!!!!!
• 1 King, 4 Doubles and 3 Twin Beds (linens provided if requested)
• 2 Full Bathrooms (1 with walk-in shower, 1 with tub only)
• Mountain Stone Fireplace
• Direct TV, VCR & DVD (including library of Tapes and DVD's)
• Large Outdoor Deck with Gas Grill, OVERLOOKING Penn's Creek
• Screened-in Porch
• Outdoor Fire Ring and Picnic Tables
• Fantastic Fly fishing in "Special Regulation Water" on premises
• Abundant Wildlife
• 2 Mountain Bikes for guest use (additional rental arrangements can be made) !
• 6 Inner Tubes for "tubing" Penn's Creek (additional innertubes can be provided)
* ACCESS TO PRIVATE Limestone Spring TROPHY TROUT FISHERY with guide (additional charge)