You're heading to Newport Beach. Maybe for work. Maybe for pleasure. Maybe with a partner. Maybe solo. You want a great, big one bedroom unit, turnkey and ready to go.
If so, we're off to a great start. Let's chat, and see if Dolphin View (Rear) is right for you.
"Can you give me an overview of this vacation rental?"
- This is the rear unit of an oceanfront triplex, right on the boardwalk and between both piers. Being a rear unit, there is no view of the water, but you're only about 100 feet from the sand. I would recommend this option to someone who wanted a good, clean, modern apartment that offers privacy and immediate access to the beach.
This is a one bedroom, one bath, with huge vaulted ceilings and plenty of space. The 'bedroom' is actually a loft overlooking the living room, at the top of a spiral staircase. There is a little outdoor patio, and a separate seating area by the fireplace. The living room and kitchen are open, and in a pinch, someone could crash on the couch.
"Is the home well outfitted?"
- Yes. In addition to WiFi, cable, a fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, automated keypad door locks, a guest orientation data tablet, and a washer and dryer in the loft, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! Housekeeping will have it cleaned, stocked, beds made, and ready for move-in.
"How is the parking?"
- Adequate. There is one car parking on the carport. It's not the tallest or widest carport ever. You'll probably want to keep a smaller vehicle in the carport, and use that one to get around town with, and leave any larger ones on the street.
"How about the price?"
- What you're getting out of this unit is a lot of modern, clean living space for one or two people, right next to the beach. Prior to booking, most people don't appreciate how big it is for a one bedroom.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- If you have more than two people in your group, probably not. If you need an oceanfront view, definitely not.
This unit is popular with couples or with traveling professionals that need temporary lodging for a few days, weeks or months. If you and/or a travel partner are breezing through Newport Beach and want a good, clean, modern apartment, this is an easy win. People that stay here are glad they stayed here and not a hotel. If you're on the fence between a vacation rental or a hotel, you're who this rental is built for.
(This unit rents for 4 night minimums around 4th of July and 3 night minimums the rest of summer. No air conditioning (but a great ocean breeze). No smoking, in the unit or on the premises. No pets. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. Short Term Lodging Permit: 10957