Park Road. Fully Managed, Free Wi-Fi, Discounts Available(4 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, sleeps 8
A magnificent, grandiose five floor Georgian townhouse located on the edge of Regents Park. Dating from 1800, this London holiday home has recently been refurbished to a high standard, adding to the charm of its period features a light, contemporary feel.
Expect a delightful ground floor fully-equipped kitchen, dining table to seat six, plus stylish breakfast bar for casual dining. From here there is access to a private patio garden. A substantial living area is set across the first floor with luxurious sofas and impressive surround-sound.
Expect a luxurious master bedroom and en-suite bathroom with a large bath. The second and third bedrooms both have single beds and a shared bathroom with free-standing bath and separate shower unit. The top floor of the property offers an attic studio flat with twin single beds, a kitchenette, and bathroom with toilet, basin and stand-up shower unit. The lower ground floor also offers a double sofa bed (4.5ft wide) to accommodate a further two guests with an en-suite with toilet, basin and stand-up shower unit.
This property is set over five floors, and there are a total of five flights of stairs.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2012
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Second Floor Kingsize bedroom: Continental kingsize bed, full length fitted wardrobes, dresser, bureau, CD/Radio. Views over Regent’s Park. Third Floor Bedroom 2: Sleeps one (plus 1). Delightful room – single bed, suit a young lady, fitted drawer units and hanging space. Radio. Views across the park. Bedroom 3: Sleeps one (plus 1): Charming room - suit a young man, single bed, fitted drawer units and hanging space. CD player. Views across the park. Top Floor Charming attic studio flat with self-contained twin accommodation including kitchenette, shower and lovely views over Regent's Park. Lower Ground Floor Family room/Guest Bedroom: Sofa bed Sleeps 2, TV/DVD system with Bose Surround Sound. Nintendo Wii and internet. Selection of DVDs Two additional Z-beds are available and can be put in any of the rooms....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Maps
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 - Jan 5, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,572.70
- Cleaning $283.09
- Taxes Not included
Cancellation policy: 50% refund if guest cancels more than 30 days in advance.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Marylebone is bounded by Oxford Street to the south and Regent’s Park to the North. Marylebone High Street offers boutiques, some of the finest dining in London and superb, well-stocked supermarkets for those who prefer to eat at home. The area also boasts Madame Tussauds, Wigmore Hall, Baker Street and numerous pubs and gastro-pubs if you need of a pint or some nourishment. Located in zone one, you couldn’t be better situated to enjoy all of London’s cafes, restaurants, shops, theatres and parks - you’ll be spoilt for choice of what to do with your time. If you have little ones with you, why not treat them to an afternoon in Hamleys, London’s most famous toyshop. Hamleys is just a fifteen-minute walk down the buzzing Regent’s St and once you’re there you may as well take a trip round the corner to Selfridge’s to treat yourself! When the weather is on your side make sure to enjoy the boating lake situated in the famous Regent’s park where you can enjoy people watching while bobbing about in your very own rowing boat. Oxford Street - the world famous shopping district - is a five- minute walk from the door and the twists and turns of quirky Carnaby Street.
Year Purchased: 2012
About: My name is Guy and and I, along with my small dedicated team based in Chelsea, London, manage a collection of handpicked London homes. We've been doing this since 2009 and have accommodated many thousands of happy guests in my portfolio of 120+ central London houses and apartments. I hope you enjoy browsing our selection of properties and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
- super-fast enquiry response time, 7 days a week - personal check in during business hours - professional cleaning and home preparation by our team of dedicated housekeepers - 5* hotel standard linen and towels and sundries - 7 day/week maintenance support
- Primary: +44 2073497015 Mon-Fri, 8am-7pm
Links to more information:
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.