This 2,000 sf loft is in the city center, River Market area, near parks, art and culture, restaurants and bars and the new Street Car (free). You’ll love this stunning loft because of the ambiance, the neighborhood and the market on week-ends, the comfy beds, and brand new everything! The loft is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups up to 8 people.
Fully equipped with wifi, Netflix and Pandora on main TV.
TV in each bedroom as well.
This loft is in the best part of town, central to everything, right in the middle of River Market, one block from City Market and the new and free Kansas City Street Car. It is within minutes by foot, street car or even bicycle to the Downtown area which includes the Convention Center, Kauffman Centre, Crossroads, Power and Light district, etc. Westport and the Plaza are less than 10 minutes away. You can't bit the location!
The loft has a brand new kitchen, new bathrooms, new carpet in 2 of the bedrooms, the rest is hardwood floors, new beds, new furniture, in short, new everything :) and is fully furnished, linens and towels, included. It is located above a bakery so technically on the second floor (and last one) of the building with one flight of stairs to take you to main floor of the loft.
Note: due to the limited time we have in between 2 rentals to do laundry and clean, if you need more than one bath towel, washcloth, hand towel (provided) please bring extra ones.
This is our 3rd listing, on VRBO/Home Away, see our other listings here:
We have a few house rules, only common sense required :)
- We don't wear shoes in the house so we ask our guests to do the same OR to bring clean shoes to use in the house, whatever works for you.
- We do not allow parties in the house.
- We do not allow outside/non-paying guests in the property. If you want a couple of family members or friends to visit, as long as it's NO MORE than a couple and NO OVERNIGHT stay, that's fine, just let us know.
- Before you leave bring all your trash in the trash bin/dumpster outside in the back alley.
- Before you leave make sure dishes are clean and back to the proper place in the cabinets, dishwasher must be empty.
- We ask our guests to try and leave the AC at 76° during the summer as advised by our AC company, and 69° during winter time. House has plenty of fans as well.
- No smoke, no pet, no illegal downloading.
- Make sure doors and windows are locked prior to your departure.
- Lastly, these rentals are self-catering. We provide bedding (1 set per bed), bath towel and washcloth (1 set per person) and kitchen linens for your stay. Due to the limited time we have to clean and do laundry between two rentals, we cannot offer an unlimited amount of towels & linens. There is a washer and dryer you can use if you need to wash towels during your stay. We invite you to bring your own if you need more. We also provide an initial supply of paper towels (1 roll), toilet paper (2 full rolls per bathroom), dish detergent and laundry detergent. If you run out of these disposable items during your stay, you will need to purchase some to use.