Beautiful 1 or 2 Bed Ground Floor Condo - on Beach Views/Pool/Housekeeper/Cook - Mahogany Tree 2 Bedroom Apartment Ground Floor:-Multiple rentals available (12 Reviews)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
1 or 2 bedroom ground floor condo close to Sandy Lane. Sleep 4 or 5.
Security: There is a 24 hour security guard on site. The property has a lockable gate to the beach, and electrically operated gates on the road side. The security guards are very helpful, and are responsible for putting out beach chairs and parasols belonging to the apartments.
Apartment Management & Housekeeper: Our managing agents are very reputable and long established on the island. They are always contactable if there should be any queries or problems. A health and safety book with all relevant telephone numbers can be found in the apartment for your perusal.
Our very friendly and helpful housekeeper is also on hand six days per week. She is available to prepare and cook one main meal per day if required. She cleans and makes/changes beds every day and supplies clean towels and linen. She is also happy to launder your own clothes.
The Beach: Although we have our own private sun beds on the beach, please note that no beaches in Barbados are private. Paynes Bay is a lively & popular beach with all water sports available to hire. Simply swim out to snorkel with the turtles, or if you prefer, take a very short boat trip.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Member since: 2007
1 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
There are no other rentals available on this property for your dates:
1-5 of 1
Additional information about rental rates:
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 5
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Included
- Daily Maid Service
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Master Bedroom. King size bespoke mahogany four poster bed. Stunning mirrored furniture and antique mahogany pieces. Folding patio doors opening onto garden with fabulous sea views. Walk in closet with safe. Bedroom #2. King Size or twin beds. Bespoke limed oak, hand carved furniture. Walk in closet with safe. Both have ensuite bath/shower rooms....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Master bathroom. Fully tiled marble luxury modern bathroom. Bath/shower - Double sinks - toilet & bidet - magnifying mirror with light - shaver socket. Bathroom #2. Fully tiled marble luxury modern bathroom. Walk in shower - sink - toilet - magnifying mirror with light - shaver socket. Separate powder room with toilet & vanity unit. Fully tiled marble....moreless
- The Mahogany Tree is a beautiful apartment and unique in having its own private garden - almost a beach house! Amenities:- Fully air-conditioned, ceiling fans in all rooms, flat screen TV with multi choice cable, ADSL Internet Connection (WiFi Network), 2 hairdryers, 2 safes, 24 hours on site security/full intruder alarm. Fully equipped Italian kitchen - American appliances including fridge freezer with ice machine. Doulton crockery and crystal glasses Safety: Smoke alarm, fire extinguisher & blanket Housekeeper/Cook 6 days a week. Available to cook, clean & launder All bedlinen, towels & beach towels provided. Private Garden leading to communal garden - equipped with all weather rattan chairs - dining table & chairs - electric awnings for protection against sun/rain - gate leading to communal garden - lockable gate to beach No smoking within apartment. Outside only....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Included
The Mahogany Tree is located on the ground floor of a brand new development on Paynes Bay Beach. Situated within the highly desirable area of St James on the platinum West Coast. Many luxury hotels are close by - Sandy Lane is within walking distance around the next cove, and Tammarind Cove and The House, also on Paynes Bay Beach. The famous Daphnes restaurant is also in easy walking distance on the beach - great for lunch!
There is an excellent swimming area in front of the apartment. Swim out to join the turtles, or snorkel on the reef close by. All water sports are readily available on the beach.
The apartment is very close to the Sandy Lane Golf Club, and Royal Westmoreland is close by.
Holetown is a very short drive where many restaurants, shops, banks, supermarket etc are at hand. Cave Shepherd, Barbados' main department store is close by for duty free shopping.
The capital, Bridgetown is only a short taxi ride. Excellent for duty free shopping.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Our main home is in Hertfordshire in the UK. We love to travel and have always enjoyed the sea and the sun. We also have a motor yacht which we love to sail in the Med. We first visited Barbados in 1989 and fell in love immediately! The first property we owned was in Holetown - but our young family outgrew it!
Why the Owner Chose Holders Hill, Barbados:
We were looking for a larger property when we were shown the plans of Coral Cove. We were the first people to buy and the first to move in. We had previously owned a ground floor property and felt it important from the point of view of our young family who loved to come and go to the beach (they are now adults!). Paynes Bay is a stunning beach, second to none. There was plenty of life for the kids and beautiful swimming and walks.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Coral Cove is a fantastic development run by a great team of people. Fantastic view of the sea from our terrace/living area/master bedroom suite Our very own private garden with our own spa pool Stunning Beach Jasmine our housekeeper! Turtle watching Superb Position next to Sandy Lane
- Primary: +44 01923284815
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Breakfast with a sea view!
Sunset at The Mahogany Tree
Another Beautiful Sunset at Coral Cove
Bedroom # 2
Master Bath - Double vanity, bidet, bath & shower
Living Area & Kitchen
Dining in the Mahogany Tree
Apartments from Sea
Our Apartments and Sun Loungers on the Beach
Watch the Turtles Hatch Outside our Apartments
The Mahogany Tree Spa Pool
Newly refurbished Master Bedroom
Sea View from Master Bedroom
Bedroom 2 - Twin or King Size
Bathroom # 2
Living/Dining area with sea view
The Mahogany Tree Spa & Garden
Private Sun Loungers on the Beach
Our Beautiful Paynes Bay Beach
Apartments from Sea
Private Sun Loungers on Paynes Bay Beach
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.