This a historic house in Portland's most beautiful Eastside neighborhood (Irvington). Located on a large, corner lot in the most desirable part of Irvington and one block from the Irvington Club, The Turret House is gorgeously maintained and features countless elements from its original 1920's Spanish Californian architectural design. The property has 5 giant old growth trees that feel like quintessential Portland. The apartment is ideal for anyone wanting to access all the culture of the Eastside while staying in a tranquil setting that is also near the Convention Center.
The Turret House offers a very unique, huge 2,000 sq/ft private apartment with two private entrances and design-oriented mid-century furniture. The apartment has been immaculately cared for.
The unit features:
- Master bedroom with brand new King size high end 100% organic latex mattress on a locally made walnut bed. Bed and mattress priced at $11,000.
- Guest bedroom with brand new Queen mattress on a Crate and Barrel bed.
- 1 giant full bathroom with new pedestal sink with brass faucet and full size bathtub. Bathroom has original 1930's white penny tile.
- Huge living room with large fireplace & wood. Gorgeous furniture throughout and very bright with several windows and plants. Comfortably seats 5 people.
- Very large formal dining room that seats 10. Table and chairs are 1960s danish style teak wood. Very bright with several windows and plants.
- Brightly light breakfast nook
- Fully stocked beautiful kitchen with Le Creuset pots and pans.
- Large backyard with patio and dining table/chairs that seats 6. Backyard also features adirondack chairs, fireplace, gas BBQ, huge hammock, and beautiful plants throughout.
- Newly refinished hardwood floors and recently painted walls and windows.
- High, arched ceilings
- Washer and dryer
Irvington is one of the country's largest historic neighborhoods and is centrally located for Eastside Culture while offering quick access to downtown via Broadway Ave. Irving Park is a 5 min walk from the house.